0.2

|Jacob|

Intricate, beautiful, designed patters slowly crawled their way along Jacob's left arm. He smiled, instantly thinking back to the first time this happened. The reaction his parents had were amazing. Lines and random shapes were appearing on his non-dominate hand in 3rd grade and it only continued from their.

He was quick to learn that his soulmate was very creative and slightly random. He knew how to mix colors of, what Jacob could only assume, was markers. His lines were always drawn straight, almost as if he had used a ruler, unless it was a line that wasn't meant to be straight; then it was some sort of zigzag or just a scribble.

He looked at his hand, the lesion he was learning suddenly becoming really boring as he focused on the calligraphy written 'Love', surrounded by a bunch patterns. He smiled, grabbing his own pen and thinking about what to say.

Him and his soulmate had learned a lot about each other from just writing back to one another. He learned that his soulmate was a male, from Vancouver Canada, who was a freshmen in college and loved art and drawing. He never knew the boys name, as that was the only thing you were not allowed to tell your soulmate. It had to be a personal meet where you tell names, which kind of bummed everyone out.

As Jacob was thinking about what to write, he saw that his soulmate had stopped drawing and quickly took his phone out, not caring if the teacher saw at this point. He opened his camera and took a picture of his arm, telling himself to remember to post it on Instagram.

He smiled, shaking his head and grabbing his pen. He wrote down the letters 'PPOI' on his wrist and set his pen down. He tried to pay attention to what was going on in the lecture but quickly took notice on the fact that the drawing on his arm was going away. Knowing that his soulmate was using hand sanitizer to get rid of it.

Soon, letters started to form on his arm and he smiled upon realizing the boy was going to start a conversation. He looked his arm and a sentence was there.

What does PPOI mean?

Jacob smiled, knowing the question was coming. He grabbed his pen, writing on his arm a response.

You know I will not tell you that. You have asked before and I said no

He watched the sentence on his right arm disappear and a new one appeared.

It was worth a try :)

He wiped off his own response and wrote a new one.

*singing* WhEn yOu tRy yOuR bEsT bUt yOu dOnT sUcEeD

He looked at his other arm, waiting for a response and glancing at the teacher and listening for a second. He realized this lesson was something he had studied a couple days ago and thanked himself for that, as he didn't really need to listen. He looked back at his arm and saw a response, having to suppress a laugh.

*singing* wHeN yOu gEt wHaT yOu WaNt bUt nOt WhAt yOu NeeD

He wiped off his arm and grabbed his pen once more.

I don't know what I was expecting, but I'm not really surprised you finished that

The words were surprisingly quick to dissappear, on his left arm and a response was put in place.

Of course... who doesn't know that song

He smiled, writing again instead on wiping the previous writing off.

My friends!

gASp, how?

He smiled taking out a different color pen. The first one was starting to fade and it was getting hard to read.

"Jacob, please answer the question." His teacher called, Jacob's head shooting Up. He looked at the teacher and then the board, seeing the harder part of the lesson written. He understood completely and said the answer, wanting to continue to talk to his soulmate. The teacher nodded, writing it on the board for other students to copy. His attention was immediately back on his arm.

Cause they are not educated

Ha, damn right

He wiped his arm clean, shaking his pen a little for more ink.

My class ends in a moment! Give me a second and just text me cause my sanitizer will be in the bag.

He left this one, knowing his soulmate would most likely wipe it free. The bell rang and he was quick to clean his stuff up and leave the classroom.