1.1

|Kevin|

Despite having school, Kevin did not want to get up. He rolled around, his sheets rolling with him, and looked through the crack in his bedroom window. His classes didn't start till later in the day, but he had no motivation to get up.

Picking his phone up, he checked everything he possibly could, leaving text messages for last. He had one from his mom, reminding him to eat and go to school on time since she knew his break ended. He replied quickly, going to his other messages.

There were a couple from his group chat, which he decided to ignore until later. One from Jacob, causing him to smile and frown simultaneously.

My Bae

You're back at school today right 

Jacob~ you sent this at 5:30 in the morning

What are you doing up that early?

He set his phone down, realizing it was 9:45 and Jacob was probably at classes or studying, so he wouldn't check his phone for a little bit.

He actually moved from his place in bed, and went to the bathroom to freshen up with a shower and brushing his teeth. He changed into exceptable clothing and plugged his phone in. His bag was set the days after he finished any projects or homework he had.

Grabbing his phone, his eyebrows raised when he had a reply from Jacob.

My Bae

Yeah, I had to get up early for a lecture

But you never answered my question, do you have school today?

but we went to bed at like 1:15 or something like that

You need more sleep, if you even slept at all

D O Y O U H A V E S C H O O L

D I D Y O U S L E E P

If I answer will you tell me?

Yes

Fine, no I didn't sleep

JACOB?!?!

Answer my question, do you have school?

Yes, but later and why didn't you sleep?

I have to study for finals

I'll sleep later

Will you?

Probably not

But I will try

You better

I'm going to message you to remind you

You do that child

Hey, just because your a little older

Doesn't make me a child

You short spoon

I am not a spoon

You are

We're soulmates

We're both spoons

I think I'm okay with this

Now I have to return to my lecture

Have fun at school

Yeah yeah, whatever

Have a good day ❤️

You too ❤️

Kevin sighed, putting his phone down once more and reluctantly standing up from his bed. He walked to his kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and an apple to eat, before making sure he had his wallet in his bag.

He waisted time drawing things absentmindedly before it was actually time for him to leave fo school. He sighed, grabbing his bag, phone, keys and pencil bag before leaving his house and starting his journey towards his school.

"KEVIN!" A loud shout was heard, but before Kevin could turn around he was being jumped on. He looked slightly to his right, thanking himself in his head for putting his back on the floor of the classroom. He was met with a tuft of black hair, immediately knowing who it was.

"HYUNJOON!" He yelled with equal enthusiasm.

"How was your break?" The younger asked, dropping himself from Kevin's grip and standing in front of him, his perfect smile displaying to all those around.

"It was good, besides the fact I got sick." He said, backing up slightly as Hyunjoon buzzed with excitement.

"That's cool! Come with me, the others are waiting outside, and lecturers a put off a little because there was a mishap in the teachers lounge or something." Kevin nodded, allowing Hyunjoon to drag him to their group of friends.

He was met with the other six boys and smiled, greeting them as a whole.

"Tell him, tell him!" Hyunjoon said, his voice behind Kevin but seemingly going in the direction of one of the younger members in their group.

"Changmin, go~" He whined, moving from where he was and going behind Changmin to push him foreword.

"I met my soulmate this weekend." He shyly stayed, the rest of the group cheering for him.

"That's great Changmin!" Juyeon said, patting the dimpled boy on the top of his head. He only smiled, doing a cute little wiggle.

"Thank you!" He said, the group continuing their conversation and breaking it off into new conversations before ultimately deciding to go to class and continue the conversation over lunch.