0.6

|Kevin|

Kevin was finally making his way to the airport for his trip back to Korea. He was getting ready for the long flight, and had already decided on messaging Jacob as soon as he was home, showered and had some food.

When he made it inside his house, it was about 2:30, so he showered and was able to make ramen by 3:15. He immediately grabbed his phone to message Jacob, asking if they could FaceTime. He got a 'sure' in reply, so he tapped the 'facetime' icon on his phone.

When the call went through, his screen showed Jacob who's face was red and was also illuminated by a screen brighter than his phone screen. Kevin's face was sparked interest and he leaning on closer.

"Cob?" He asked conserved, the older boy looking at the screen and giving him a smile and a small 'hi Kev' in return.

"You need to sleep! The bags under your eyes are big and your eyes are red! Wait, your eyes are red; were you crying?" He asked, taking a bite of his ramen. Jacob sighed, running a hand through his hair and turning his full attention to Kevin over the phone.

"Yeah, before you called." He said softly. Kevin furrowed his eyebrows, setting his noodles down and picking his phone screen up.

"What happened?" He asked, Jacob sighing in return.

"Nothing, everything, I don't know anymore." He said, laying his head on his table. Kevin pouted, shaking his head.

"Tell me, I want to help!" He replied, watching Jacob raise his head with a sad smile on his lips and tears welling in his eyes.

"I don't want to bother you! It's really nothing. I have to go now!" With that, Jacob hung up, leaving Kevin to worry by himself. He sent another text, basically saying 'I'm here if you want to talk and to help' before finishing his ramen and going to sleep.

In the morning, he had no response from Jacob but a long list of things to do. He had to go shopping for actual food, go to school, go to work and try to find out what happened with Jacob.

He started doing them one by one after a shower, since he had woken up early. He looked down at his wrist to see a line of numbers running all the way up to the inside of his elbow. His eyes widened and he read the numbers. They were times and dates, with other random numbers ranging from 1.54 to 5.29. He sighed and realized Jacob probably didn't sleep the previous night either.

Quickly grabbing a random pen, Kevin scribbled the words 'I'm worried' on his hand so Jacob could see it under the wrap on his arm, before getting ready to start the day.

——

I am back, but not really alive! I'm sorry for not updating in a while! Please forgive me!! ❤️❤️

Thank you so much for 250+ reads on five chapters! It means a lot! Especially because I am such a bad author 😂😭😂😭