1.9

|Both|

After Kevin was finished dragging Jacob around his apartment, he allowed them to put their shoes on before the two walked back to Jacob's apartment.

"I am going to call two of my friends to help us. They will bring cleaning supplies and some boxes to you can get your stuff. Plus, he has a car that we can move the stuff in instead of walking the two miles again." Kevin explained, Jacob only nodding along.

"We should go to my room first and start sorting through the stuff and making two piles of stuff to keep and stuff to get rid of. It will be dark in there because there is no electricity, but it is still light out enough to were we can see a little." Jacob explained, not even bothering to take his shoes off the farther they walked into his house. Kevin followed behind, pulling out his phone and turning the flashlight on.

"Here, we can use this." He stated, putting his face up on Jacob's desk. The older nodded and opened his closet. It was filled with a decent amount of clothing, most of it looking like it was ripped or old.

"Most of these are old and I haven't worn in years cause it just doesn't fit or it's too ripped to allow it outside of my own sight." Jacob stayed, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment. Kevin shook his head slightly, rubbing his hands together and clapping once.

"Well then, you pick what you want to keep, and in a couple days I will take you shopping for more clothes." Kevin smiled, Jacob opening his mouth to protest. "And you can't deny cause you said I can help you so. That's what I am going to do, okay? Okay!" He said quickly, Jacob only giving him a small smile and another shake of the head.

After about an hour of cleaning Jacob's closet and desk, Kevin's phone buzzed and he checking it. He saw a message from his friend. He squealed lightly, Jacob looking at him with wide eyes.

"Okay so one of my friends couldn't make it so the one that can is bringing his soulmate!" Kevin said, fanboying in the corner. Jacob's eyes lit up as he remember Kevin telling him something about a friend meeting their soulmate.

"Is this the two you told me about a little while ago?" He asked, wanting to make sure he was correct.

"Yup, and they said they are almost here." He answered, setting his phone back down. The two continued to separate things into the different piles. Before they knew it, there was a knock at the door, that Jacob pulled Kevin with him to answer. He opened the door and let Kevin greet the ale in front, while a taller male stood behind him.

"Changmin, Thank you for agreeing to help. And for bringing your boyfriend." He wiggled his eyebrows to tease his younger friend. Jacob smiled at the two and instantly noticed the boy's dimples and orange hair.

"Kevin Stop. Anyway, this is Younghoon, by boyfriend." He whispered the boyfriend part, making Kevin laugh. Jacob's eyes widened.

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Kevin as you probably were already informed. This is my soulmate, Jacob." Kevin introduces, Pulled Jacob from hiding behind him and the door he just opened.

"Jacob, that's cool. I had a friend named Jacob years ag-" Younghoon stopped taking as he and Jacob made eye contact.

"Oh my god it is you." His eyes widened as well.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Changmin asked as Younghoon went to wrap Jacob in an embrace. Jacob hugged back, the two old friend being reunited.

"The school said they had students they sent to China for transfer learning, and that you were one of them. Is that even true- how did... what?" Younghoon ranted, Jacob shaking his head.

"I can explain this later. But yes, we do know each other. We were friend back in elementary school and middle school. I had to switch schools for high school and ended up not being able to tell anyone, so I guess this is a reunion?" He admitted, chuckling nervously. Changmin clapped his hands, jumping up and down excitedly while cheering slightly.

"That's sad but great that we were able to reconnect you two." The overly excited boy admitted, accepting Younghoon's hand that crawled into his own. Kevin gave Jacob a questioning look, but Jacob only mouthed 'later' in English. He nodded and the four boys all looked at one another.

"Well, we are here to help, so I can bring in the supplies and we can all start cleaning? Right?" Younghoon asked, Jacob and Kevin nodding. He did as stated and went to his car to grab the supplies they had brought.

"Well I'm glad he can drive then." Kevin said, the other two laughing with him. They waited until Younghoon came back, and started with their cleaning.

——

Suprise, I bet everyone expected something like to happen, to be completely honest.

Anyway, still love you all!!