0.7

|Jacob|

Jacob was running around his apartment, trying to distinguish everything he needed. He had to go to a café for an interview, so he could pay for his run down apartment and school, than he would be able to go back home and sleep.

That's exactly what he did after getting clothes that would be presentable for an interview. The same clothes he had for his interview at the convenient store from his previous job. He tried not to not note that his jeans still were too loose and his shirt hung off his body. He only grabbed a worn out belt and tucked the shirt in, running a hand through his messy hair before checking himself on the mirror.

He looked okay, but he needed a second opinion. Kevin was the first person to come to him mind, but he quickly shook his head so he wouldn't bother the other male. Instead, the entire 'second opinion' idea was thrown out the window and he slipped on his shoes before checking his pockets for his phone and keys, then left the house for the interview.

He tried his hardest not to show how desperate he was for the job, but he was pretty sure that what he was wearing was enough to show he needed it. He tried not to let that thought invade his mind and instead focused on the interview.

When he finished, the man gave him a wide smile and shook his hand.

"Thank you for coming, Mr. Bae! I will gladly take your interview into account!" The man said, his wide smile still displayed.

"Thank you for allowing me the opportunity, Mr. Ko!" Jacob replied, smiling back despite his doubts and tiredness. He was allowed to leave after that, and that is what he did. When he actually made it home, he changed into a t-shirt and shorts before laying down and falling asleep.

——

He was woken up, thankfully the next morning, refreshed and not feeling as tired. He checked his phone, seeing that he had school in a couple hours. He sighed, but stood up anyway, taking a shower and getting dressed. He checked his phone and saw that there was a missed call from Sangyeon, as well as about 20 missed messages from Kevin.

He clicked the call icon, seeing as that would probably be a better conversation to have. His phone read 'Calling Probably Your Dad' and he smiled, putting the phone to his ear. Immediately there was a response and much yelling.

"JACOB! OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU OKAY?" Sangyeon's voice rang from the other end causing him to smile.

"Sangyeon, stop yelling! I am fine, and that was like three days ago!" He said calmly. He heard a heavy sigh from the other end.

"I know, I know. I'm just worried and I was off because of overbookings. Are you okay? You know I ca-" Jacob cut off the older's rambling and from finishing his sentence.

"Sangyeon, I had a job interview. You know I will never except your help, as rude as it may sound. I am grateful that you care and are asking, but I want to take care of myself." He stated, smiling softly, still, at the worried older.

"Yeah, yeah- Okay I will trust you, but if you ever do, you know I will help you. Anyway, where was the interview and how did it go? You have slept, right? Oh, you know what, are you free later? You can tell me all about it over lunch or dinner!" Sangyeon ranted more. Jacob's soft laugh was heard making Sangyeon smile from over the phone.

"I did sleep, and I have classes until about 4:30, but we can meet for dinner!" Jacob explained, grabbing a pen, knowing he would have to write all this down.

"Okay, well go home afterwards and change and what not, than we can meet at a ramen place. I will pay, no worries." Jacob cringed at the thought. About to protest, Sangyeom cut in again, "And don't say you will pay because I want to pay for you."

"Fine, but I will treat one day, when I have more money. as of now, I am going to get ready for school!" Jacob said, saying 'bye' in return of Sangyeon's, than hanging up.