1.4

|Kevin|

He waited and waited and waited. Many, many hours of torture, just to hear from Jacob. He used anything he could to get the older's attention. Drawing all over his arm, sending him many messages and voice mails, just wanting to know if he was alright.

He was able to get the older off his mind while at school, thankfully; but afterwards he would message him and ask if he was at least alright.

There was the occasional place or time on his right arm, signifying Jacob wanted to remember it. Over the last week, one occurring place kept appearing, a place called Cosmo. He looked it up on his phone, seeing it as a café not too far from his own home. He smiled a little to himself, as his plan would finally be coming together.

——

The name of the café was nowhere to be seen on his arm, as well as any messages from Jacob. After many days, he gave up messaging him and stuck to writing small messages on his arm to gain Jacob's attention. He did get it, though, when a smily face and the word 'hi' appeared on his hand, making him squeal.

He wrote back a 'how are you? Are you okay?' And waited. The 'hi' disappeared, but the smiley face stayed. Soon, letters formed the words 'I don't know anymore' and Kevin sighed. He replied with 'I won't ask why yet, I'm just glad to know you are alive' holding back all his questions.

He wiped his arm with the hand sanitizer and looked at his other arm to realized Jacob had done the same. He fanned his arm with his hand, quickening the drying process, and grabbed his pen.

'Are you still studying?' He asked, patiently waiting for an answer. Jacob replied with 'kind of, but my finals start today and go for the next couple days'. Kevin grabbed his pen again, 'that's  good, but can we text? This is a long process' he added a smiley face at the end, hoping Jacob would agree.

He frowned when he looked for a reply, and only got a 'no, I'm really sorry' then an added on 'I should go, I'm sorry again'. Kevin pouted somewhat naturally upon reading that, writing a sad 'Okay, have fun' and after a minute, wiping his arm clean again.

He sighed, laying back in his bed, starring at the ceiling. His face showed confusion but his mind was racing with ways he could help Jacob. Before his mind exploded, Kevin shook his head and sat up again. He looked around his room and got up, grabbing a sketch book and his bag of drawing pencils, as well as his phone and earbuds. He put his shoes on as well, walking outside and down the street to the park across his apartment building.

He sat down underneath a tree and started listening to music, getting his mind clear and focusing on the drawing. He had a plan, but it would have to wait; at least just a little longer.

After a couple hours, the wind started to pick up and the sun started to go down. This made Kevin realized that he should go back inside. That's exactly what he did, but he also ordered a pizza and started on some of the homework he had.

He watched tv and did his homework, eating when the pizza came. When he finished, he scrolled through his phone, texting his mom a little back and forth and than got up to shower. When he was done, he sat on his bed and thought about his plan.

It made him giddy inside, just thinking about it. His excitement went down as his eyelids got heavier and heavier. He finally laid down, plugging his phone in quickly and rolling under his blankets. His eyes closed quickly, and soon enough he was in the dream land.

——

This is so crazy!! Thank you for reading my story!! I hope you like it!!

What do you think Kevin's plan is??!?