1.3

|Jacob|

Tired, exhausted and physically drained is all he felt. His body was on the verge of collapsing, but he pushed harder, learning more and more trying to retain the information he would need for his finals.

The last couple days he haven't been able to talk to Kevin, studying taking over his mind. He was stressed about his work and the many bills he had to pay. His work started the next day, or rather later that day, and he needed to finish some stuff up before doing anything else.

He rubbed his eyes, checking his phone for the time. It read 2:30 in the morning, so he called it a night for studying. He got off his stool, looking around his, now dark, house for any candles. He found none, with a sigh. He grabbed the box of cereal off the counter and opened the box, knowing the food Sangyeon had got him was about spoiled. After they turned off his electricity, he was stuck in the dark while studying. Relying on his battery power reading light to study.

He walked to his bathroom, keeping the door open and turning the water on. It was surprisingly still warm, so he took a quick shower. When he got out, he laid down on the mattress on the floor and grabbed his phone. He looked around, checking his phone quickly. He saw a text from Sangyeon and multiple from Kevin. He turned his phone off once again and rolled into the other side of the mattress.

Tears formed in his eyes as he cried softly, stress filled his brain. He ended up crying himself to sleep, curled in a ball, his sheets covering him barely.

He woke up about two hours later, his eyes red a puffy, tear stained onto his cheeks he checked his phone for any message from Mr. Ko. There was one and he scanned it quickly in his dazed state.

His mind only comprehended about half of it, but he read that he needed to be there at about 6:45 and he would start training for the next week. He should wear casual dress as well. He got up, his power still not working. He turned his phone off all the way, taking a pen and writing the words 'Cosmo Café, 6:45' and threw it somewhere on his desk.

He went into his bathroom, checking his face in the mirror. He blinked a couple times, turning the water as hot as it would go. Much to his dismay, his hot water had been turned off. He turned it off and walked to his room, looking through his closet. He found a pair of black jeans and a long sleeve dark purple shirt to wear before gathering anything he needed and heading off.

His school had a couple days off in order for their students to study and break for their testing, than they would go back for a week and do finals. After that, they were set free into the world.

He made it to the Cosmo café, and started his training with an employee named Yanan. He was tall, adorable and Chinese. He was friendly, immediately gaining Jacob's attention because of it. He also noticed many things bout Jacob, but opted not to say anything since it was their first meeting.

After the quick eight hours of training, Jacob went back to his house, gathering some stuff and bringing it to the library down the street. He brought his phone charger and books, setting something up so he could stay and charge his phone until the library closed.

When it did, it was late but he walked back home and studied more, his phone now charged to 100%. He ignored all messages he had and studied until the early morning, until it was his time to go train more.

The days went on, repeating the same process until that Thursday came, having to go back to school. His sleep was again limited and he ignored his phone. Kevin was aggressively trying to get his attention, but his mind was so wrapped around his studies that he didn't care much.

He had some free time to study, doing so at his work. His mind completely wrapped in his books, he had no idea what was happening around him. 

——

Thank you so much for over 1K reads!!

I didn't think  anyone would read this crap, but here we are!!! I love you all and I hope you are enjoying this story!! ❤️❤️ Much Support!!