2.0

|Both|

The four boys spent a couple hours trying to clean and organize everything into boxes, as well as get everything Jacob was keeping in Younghoon's car. There ended up being only three full boxes, plus Jacob's backpack that was filled with random papers and other items he wanted at his immediate disposal.

As soon as they finished, Kevin let Jacob borrow his phone to work something out with his landlord. The other three waited in the car, letting Jacob sort it out by himself. Once he was done, he got in the backseat with Kevin and allowed Younghoon to start driving to Kevin's, and now Jacob's, shared home.

They all brought in a box, Except Kevin who had to open the door. The three placed the boxes in the empty room and Jacob put his backpack down as well. Jacob would need a bed and new mattress for now, which he planned on paying Kevin back for. They went to the first mattress place they found and looked around until Jacob found a cheaper mattress that he liked. They were also able to find a bedset and a comforter that matched it.

They got his bed stand as well, it being in a box that they would need to set up. They had the mattress itself in a delivery truck behind them as they grove back home- it thankfully being apart of buying the mattress. They brought it into the house themselves before bringing in the bed stand as well.

Changmin and Younghoon left, agreeing for the four to meet up once Jacob was all settled in. Jacob started moving some of the boxes out of the way so the two of them could start setting his bed up and getting the mattress into his room as well.

"We should build the bed now." Kevin said, Jacob nodding with a small smile. He grabbed the box and had Kevin open the bedroom door for him. They opened the box and grabbed the directions, sitting next to one another to both read them.

After about an hour, the older's bed was set up and they now had to figure out how to get the mattress on it without breaking anything.

"We should flip it sideways and carry it that way." Jacob suggested. Kevin nodded and the two did exactly that. With a slightly struggle and a lot of laughter, they eventually made it into Jacob's room and plopped the mattress onto the bed.

"Wait, we are kind of stupid." Kevin said, slapping his forehead with his hand.

"Yes, but explain." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"We should have kept it off of the bed so we can put the sheets on it easier." He informed, Jacob sighing and smiling.

"At least that's the easy part." He said, as the two started taking the mattress of the bed. Kevin supported it against the wall as they opened the new sheets, that were gray and yellow along with the matching pillow cases and the comforter set.

"Here, let's put the sheets on first and go from there." Jacob said, taking the fitted sheets from the package, Kevin laughing when he stuggled taking the cardboard piece out from the middle of it.

"You saw nothing." Jacob said, a not-so-serious smile on his face. Kevin raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, but I think I did." He teased. Jacob only laughed with him, throwing one of the pillow cases at him. "Hey, that was uncalled for." Kevin whined.

"Oh, but I think it was." He mimicked. Kevin smiled, never seeing this playful side of Jacob even over the phone. The continued to put the sheets on, complaining about how it wasn't working.

"Okay, maybe that wasn't the easy part of this." Jacob retorted as soon as the sheets were on and the dressed mattress was on the bed stand. Kevin agreed, sitting on the floor and sorting through the pillow cases. Jacob grabbed the three pillows that they got and threw one at Kevin, sitting across from him and grabbing a pillow case from the small pile of three.

"Hey." Kevin yelled, no real harm in his voice. He tossed a pillow at Jacob before grabbing the third on and putting in a pillow case. Jacob threw the two he put in pillow cases onto his bed, while Kevin threw his one.

Jacob went into the comforter next, lifting it up and trying to unfold it. Kevin laughed when the bottom wasn't unfolding.

"Do you need assistance?" He asked, hearing Jacob mumble a 'that would be nice' before actively standing up and pulling the folds out. Together, the put the comforter on the bed, laying it out and leaving it as it would get ruined later anyway.

"I have a shit tone of extra hangers for some reason. I will grab some and you should start taking your clothes out of the box." Kevin said, Jacob nodding and doing just that.

The rest of the day, the two soulmates organized Jacob's room a little, agreeing the next day to go out ad take Jacob shopping for clothes as well as other toiletries.

When they finished, they both took, separate, showers and said good night, going to bed. Jacob laid in bed, going over everything that happened that day and smiling. So much had happened for the better, and he started to believe that things were turning around for the better.

He thanked Mr. Ko, in his mind, for letting him have the next day off. He closed his finally, allowing himself to sleep after the pact-full day. Both boys slept peacefully that night.

——

Please look at my message board for an explanation!!

Just for some information.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. I hope you all like this story!