2.5

|Both|

Both Kevin and Jacob were up, getting ready for school or work. Surprisingly, they ended at the same time, and would be able to hang out a little after they were done. Of course Kevin had some homework, but it wasn't too much as his finals were coming around the corner, and his teachers mostly wanted him (and the rest of the students) to study.

Jacob was in the living room, sitting on the couch, when Kevin emerged from his room with his glass off water and his phone against his ear.

"Yeah, that's sounds good." He paused, Jacob lifting his head to see the younger disappear into the kitchen. He looked back at his phone and continued his task at having a long conversation with Sangyeon who was extremely happy with what Jacob had told him so far.

"I know, we've only been at school for a day and I already feel like death." Was Kevin's next sentence. Jacob heard the water run and suddenly Kevin was making his way into the living room. He was staring directed at Jacob and the older furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'll ask him." Was all Kevin said, leaving Jacob to widen his eyes.

"Wha-"

"I'm talking to Changmin, Younghoon's boyfriend, and he- Nope- we wanted to know if you would like to hang out with us, Younghoon and the rest of our friends. We would just go to lunch and just get to know each other. You can bring that Sangyeon person you talk to if it makes you more comfortable. Plus I would be there as well as Younghoon, and Changmin. There are seven people that you would meet. But you can say no since I know you are shy and probably not too comfortable with me-"

"Kevin, stop. You're ranting again." Jacob cut in, said boy taking on a gasp of air. "I would be okay with that, but it would depend on when and what time cause of work."

"Oh, this weekend on Saturday at like, 12:30-1:00." Kevin asked, his eyes shining with hope and something else Jacob couldn't distinguish.

"I'm am off both Saturday and Sunday so that is fine." He have a soft smile, Kevin jumping up and getting extremely excited.

"OH! Okay, thank you!" He said, waddling back into his room. Jacob sighed, looking back at his phone and cutting Sangyeon from yelling about Jacob's upturning life with a simple 'he wants me to meet his friends and he said I could take you with so will you come with me and stop me from being awkward?'

Sangyeon sent a laughing emoji as well as a 'of course, but I am going to embarrass you in from of Kevin.' Jacob groaned and laid down on the couch, smushing his face into the pillow next to him.

——

The next days were filled with Jacob worrying about meeting Kevin's friends. That ended up being later that day, as it was about 10:30 in the morning on Saturday, and he was panicking his his room. With his face in between his pillows, laying face down on the bed- forgetting he had his bedroom door open- he groaned.

"Jacob, are you okay?" Kevin asked, peaking his head into the doorway. Jacob lifted the pillow from his face and dropped it behind himself as he sat up.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just a little nervous." He said, smiling awkwardly and running a hand through his hair. Kevin cautiously stepping into his room, but when the older didn't protest, he fully stepping on and sat at the edge of his bed.

"You don't have to be too nervous, it's not like it's my parents." He said with a cheeky smile. Jacob's eyes widened and he chuckled, nodding his head.

"I guess you're right."

"Besides, I'll be there and you said your friend Sangyeon will as well, so you will know is. As well as Younghoon and you have met Changmin as well. If you get too uncomfortable during it, you can always step away, deal?" He asked softly, Jacob nodding and smiling again.