Chpt 1 Oh Fuck

"Goodnight!" The lights of every room was switched off, leaving the dim ones of the hallway. I quickly sprang up from bed. It was action time.

Slowly and quietly, I opened the window. It was great that I had a self-centered roommate. Every time I escaped, she was always too busy with herself to notice. Even when she did, she felt too lazy tell.

I dropped the rope(tied bedsheets and a sweater) and carefully made it to the other side so my front was facing the building. "Psst, Barbara, I'm going out. What do you want me to bring you."

Barb stared at for like three secs before changing her position in bed to face the wall. "Nothing. You'd either get caught and they'll take it or you won't be able to return to give it to me." With that, she continued whatever dream she was having.

I giggled and begun making my way down. Barb was right. As soon as I escaped I'll be far away from here. I stopped as I reached the end of the rope. Please don't be too short again. I pleaded and looked down. *sigh* I left the cloth and landed on hard rocky soil.

I mentally screamed for joy. Sneaking out was something I did ever so often. Though I'd usually get caught stealing or fighting. Never in my life had any of my escape plans failed. Except that one time when I miscalculated the length of the cloth and ended up hanging on the rope staring through the window of the butt naked priest. *shivers*

Carefully wrapping my self in one of the cloths, I stepped out of the hole in the fence behind the poison ivy. After I made it out. I removed and hid it. The cold wind blew across my neck. Escape 1345 complete. I quickly made it for the Double S. It was a normal bookshop on the outside. But underneath it was an anime museum. Anime artifacts, manga, costumes etc were found there.

As usual, the place was packed. I read some of the new series and talked with some other fans. By the time I was done, it was late. I sat on a bench at the park. On the next one sat a young couple. "Oh honey look its a shooting star." I gazed up. I wish. I whispered. That was no star. It was a cosmos. Everyone was talking about it. How could they not know?

By now the streets were filled with people. Except those at the orphanage. But then the most terrifying thing happened. A part of it broke from the rest. The was a cloud of smoke. Screams
were heard everywhere. The couple and bench were gone. Replaced with them was a large crater. It was a meteor shower, but the shower was on us.

I ran as fast as I could.
Run
Run
Dodge
Run
Jump
Dodge
Trip...?
Fall
*sigh*

Can a young girl of 17 survive being hit head on by a rock from space? Probably not. I'd been floating about in a white space for forever. But now, I was in a tunnel. I stopped in front of a bright colourful light. It was mesmerizing. "Ah, you find me beautiful right?" 😨😨*yelp* it t-talked.

"Of course I can talk." "What are you?" I asked. "Oh, me? Well, hehe I'm the rock that hit you earlier. Sorry about that." 💢💢😠😠"I see..."

"A-anyway, I was sent by my master to move to a different galaxy together with my group. Your world was quite attractive so I decided to come closer with my team. But I guess I came a bit too close." >_<

"So since I took you out of that world and its clear you can't go back cause duh I can't raise you from the dead I've decided to send you to another world."
"What kind of world?" I asked. "Tehe, I'm not so sure myself. Hey how about that in your hand?" I looked down to see I still had the manga books I accidentally stole(ask the hand).

Light's POV
She held up two books. One said Naruto whiles the other had One piece written on it.
She looked at me with puppy eyes. They held joy and disbelief. Though something else was there. If you looked closer, you'd see a hint of bitterness and sorrow. "I think I can combine the two. Both worlds have great power." I said.

???POV

(I ain't thought of a name yet)

I couldn't believe this was happening. "You'll be reborn in one of the worlds but will acquire power from the other."

One minute

Three minutes

An hour.

"Uh, so which world would I be going to?" "Let's flip a coin. Heads for Naruto, tails for one piece." Light answered.
I reached my pocket and took out an old rusted coin. Flip. It was heads.

"Well, gotta go. Bye." He/she said and disappeared. But not before muttering something I didn't quite get. Something about about consequences?

All the while I was fangirling over the fact that I was going to be reborn in Naruto. I really wish I was a Nara, their lazy ass attitude would fit me perfectly.(lie, it would fit Barbara perfectly.)

There was a bright light and then I felt as is I was pushed out of something, someone.
"Its another girl. Congratulations Hiashi, you have twins."

OH Fuck!

Up next. What did you do?