chpt 31 You

My niece was bawling her heart out when she heard the voice of Micky and Mini Mouse is dead. I tried so hard to tell her that it was only the person behind it, not the cartoon itself.
Oh well. R.I.P.

Author's POV

"I still can't believe it. Gaara, on a date? Hell has a better chance of freezing over." Kankuro stated as-a-matter-of-factly. His sister Temari nodded her head.

"Gaara is full of surprises. But this, I would never believe. He seemed serious too." The makeup boy rolled his eyes. "When is he ever not serious."

They both sighed with slumped shoulders.

"He sleeps more often and doesn't kill like he used to. We tried asking him the name of the girl but he won't disclose it. I'm not even sure if that's good or bad anymore."

Temari laid beside a tree. "What are we even doing again?" Her little brother cocked his head up, smugness radiating off him. "Well, we're gonna see what our little brother is up to."

Her eyes widened with her mouth agape. "Are you seriously looking for a death note? We're talking about the Gaara."

"Exactly. He's changing. This could affect the plan. You wouldn't know what these people are doing to him."

Temari shook her head at him. "I can't do this. We should probably just tell sensei. At least we'd have a better chance at surviving."

She got up and begun walking away.

"But Tem-"

"I promise not to cry at your funeral!" She yelled without turning.

"I'm not dyin- ...oof!"

He let out a grunt at the thing that just bumped into him.

Rin pov, some time ago.....

I was leaning by the wall with Barbara at my side. She was crouched down beside me with legs crossed and eyes closed.

In front of us was our teams. Naruto was talking to Sakura but she wasn't really paying attention.

That guy Zuko or something, he told Sasuke something and then they both started walking away. Huh. My mind danced as I spotted a certain box.

"Hey Barb. What do you think would happen if the characters like, suddenly changed and there was nothing you could do about it? Like, a shift, and you knew it wasn't your fault but maybe was?"

I am totally not confusing myself.

Barbara sighed but didn't open her eyes. "Are you talking about who the characters end up with?"
I gasped and held my chest in fake surprise.

"How did you know?" She shrugged and replied. "Lucky guess."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!!" The voice of one pink haired roared throughout. Barbara sighed and got up. "Its finally happening. Just what I needed." Her words were full of sarcasm and I knew that if she got her way, she'd probably be sleeping the day-no-life off."