Chpt 36 Flinch, Shiver, Tremble. Fucked up Life.

I know majority of you did not see that coming in the last chapter. Let me know how you feel about it and him after you read this one.

**********

Flinch

Shiver

Tremble

Wait for it....

Flinch!

Shiver

These were the reactions that took place in the exam hall. The almighty Ibiki sat in front of the room watching us like a hawk.

I'd seen him a couple of times but never approached. There was no joking with this guy. One wrong word and I'd find myself in the interrogation center.

But that wasn't the only reason why. He was the one who interrogated Hinata. Poor Hina. She would have been better with Anko Mitarashi than this sadistic guy.

I heard Barbara had been with him for three months! But she didn't tell me anything about it though. And I never asked. Like I said. Barb was as hard as the rock that killed us both.

I still couldn't believe that she did this! She knew he would appear one day or another but never took the liberty to warn me. I faced an emotional blow because of that.

But whatever happened, I could never hate her. Sure I was angry, but I'd done much worse to her back on earth. She was lazily there for me through thick and thin. I owed it to her not to judge.

My eyes wandered to the pink Nara across the room. She was...staring. More specifically at the back of the brunette male who was picking his nose and...eating it.

Scratch that! It was actually the one after him. He was fiddling with his fingers as if using chakra strings. He looked bored, but when he saw me staring, grinned and winked.

I felt liked dying then and there. This guy known as the voice, was sitting in the same room as me, competing in the same competition.

The same person who had caused me emotional stress and almost made me lose control over my abilities.

The same person that appeared when we had made a major  change in the storyline. I could hear a banging sound and realised it was coming from me.

Not that I cared though. If I had a choice, I'd bolt out of the hall that very instant and hope a rock from space would magically hit me.

But no. I couldn't do that. For the first time in my life, I found myself in a problem I couldn't escape.

Maybe I shouldn't have accepted Light's proposal. Maybe I should have gone to One Piece instead. Or maybe I shouldn't have have gone anywhere at all!

Needless to say, I'd found myself in deep trouble. I banged my head against the table one last time, a bit too loud, causing those around me to

Flinch.

Shiver.

Tremble.

*Sigh*

In brief conclusion...

My life was Fucked Up.

This must be the shortest chapter I've typed so far. But it says more than a thousand words ever could. It talks more about Rin's feelings and about everything that has occurred.

I honestly full heartily hate Voice's guts and wish he'd just drop dead. Sometimes I get the edge to just go back to my previous chapters and delete him from existence. Alas, I cannot. He plays a very big role in this book and is the key to uncovering secrets you didn't even know existed. So tie your annoyance into a knot and let's go down this hateful path together.

Feel free to comment your opinions too!😊

Bye!!!