Chpt 43 Team Triangle. When we meet.

"Hi Little Lu."

I opened and closed my mouth. But no sound seemed to come out. I only nodded and turned to face the enemy.

My stomach churned. I didn't want to fight Orochimaru. This it was definitely not playing fair at all. The mind fruit acted as a possessive fruit.

He could enter anyone, but he needed to have physical contact to do that. I glanced at the two previous hokages. They had long since lost their personalities and now had white pupils.

It was using those two as his extra bodies. Since he had a form of contact with them as the user, he could transfer his mind to them at will. I clicked my tongue. Such a nuisance.

Hi guys! I don't really have time so I'm gonna summarise.

Barbara and Rin(Lu) had a pretty hard time beating him. Her father took out the Edo tensei beings as the duo went for the main villain.

Barb released ghost bombs pow pow pow and kaboom! Of course that did nothing to it as he simply revived himself by shedding his skin.

That's when they both decided to go into.... SAGE MODE! They're sage mode however turned out to be non other than Haki.

My deep condolences to those who haven't watched one piece....yet.

Haki is made up of three forms. Observation haki which is enhanced senses. It gives them the advantage of being able to know the enemy's next move. Some train it to the point where they are even able to predict the future! So cool~

The next one is Congress haki. They are able to coat themselves in it. This hardens the skin to that stronger than any metal. Only haki stronger than it can be able to break through.