Chpt 40 Do you poop?

Author's POV

She stared wide eyed at the beast in front of her. This had got to be a dream. She had, in all her years on earth and in Naruto put together, did not expect anything like this.

"W-W-What?"

"That's your reaction?" He narrowed his raccoon eyes at her. If that was even possible.

"Well..."

She cocked my head to the side examining him closer. The oc walked around the biju's structure while his gaze followed her like a hawk.

"Do you poop?"

I know, she's very stupid when it came to stuff like this. Like when she first saw the assassin cow Zabuza.

She's so stupid to the extent that I thought twice before writing about her. That being that, back to the story.

Gaara was staring blankly at her. You would have thought he cared less if not for spark of amusement at her bravery-or stupidity-that gave him away. If not, he was as blank as a page.

The raccoon's eye twitched for a moment before he spoke in his strange base-free voice.

"Do not compare me to yourself human. You're just a weakling that my shell has taken a liking to. You measly beings need unnecessary resources and procedures just to survive. Do not underestimate the power of a biju."

😑😑😑

...

...

...

"...You didn't answer my question."

0_0

0_0

0_0

0_0

0_0

0_0

0_0

0_0

Yep. That's right folks. She totally dissed this monster. And in return, the beast was unleashed. The one tail's sand sped after her, but was countered with similar force before it reached its target.

"Don't.Touch.Her"

The red haired boy finally spoke. His eyes held determination. Everyone had betrayed him. He had lost trust in them all. And now, when he found someone who he decided to give a chance, he was not going to let anyone take her from him. No one!

Soooooo cute!

Rin: I think your POV is up now. 😾😾

Me: I'm the creator. My POV ends when I want it to. So back off! Shoo! 🙍🙍