Chpt 3 Three idiots and a girl

I was three when I went to the hokage for the first time in his office. Ever since that incident, all attention was on me. No one regarded me as a mere kid anymore except those who didn't know me. Hyuga females had this type of body that pleaded to be protected.

"Are you sure?" The hokage asked. I simply nodded. It was weird, I know. Shocking even, that a three year old would request to go to a battlefield under the pretends of training. "My father already agreed. He says I am ready." I said. Well, I did threaten him with room. Hehe.

"I see. I heard Jiraiya was there so I guess I could assign him to watch over you. The smile I had could make my lips tear apart. Gladly bowing down, I left. But not before visiting the famous KIA stone. Gently sweeping my hands across Obito and Rin's names, I placed a flower there. " You don't need to hide. I know you're there."

In a flash I found myself off the ground and staring into the one eye of a swirl orange masked Uchiha. "How do you know them?" He demanded. I shrugged while inwardly fangirling like Sakura. "Know who?"

His grip tightened. "Don't worry. We will meet again. Until the near future obito." He stiffened but before be could do anything further I raised my hands. Shambles.

I stood at the entrance of the village. "It is my destiny to protect both of you. Hinata~hime would be safe in the village but what about you?" Neji pouted. I guess I changed the storyline a bit. Neji's father never died so he was still sweet but had the hyuga's arrogance to others.

"Sorry Neji~niisan but you will have to attend the academy. I don't know how long I'll be gone." I smiled and walked up to Hinata. She wasn't shy when I was around her and I always defended her against Hiashi.

"Don't worry Hinata, I'll be back before you know it. We'll have lots of fun." I gave her my signature close eye smile and beeped her nose with my index finger. Yeah, I found an action I showed to her and her only. After waving goodbye I left.

It took 5 days to arrive at the hidden rain village. As the name goes, there was rain. The smell of blood filled my nose. I could taste the iron on my tongue. "Hey there little girl are you lost?" Smocking voice said.

I turned to see a ninja eyeing me. I could see the hunger in his eyes. Without blinking I snapped my fingers. Shambles. In a flash his heart was beating in my hand. "Yes I am actually. You came at the right time. I'm looking for one toad sage Jiraiya." I said slightly squeezing the heart for him to know it was his.

"J-just h-head e-east from here p-p-please give me my heart." I placed it back in his body. Then knocked him out. Maybe I should give them a flashy entrance. I thought and grinned.

As I was going, I kept thinking about how to make the most flashy entrance ever. My room was still on. I'd learnt that I was able to detect anyone within it. Constantly applying chakra to make it last longer.

My yin seal was going to appear sooner or later. Sakura took three years in shipuden to attain it. I would have gotten mine earlier but being a baby with low chakra didn't help much. I zoned out of my thoughts and back into reality. I recognized the little hide out from the anime and switched in with a book on the chair thereby sitting on it.

I smirked at their stunned expressions. Crossing my legs I took a good look at each of them with a smug look. "Well well well. What do we have here? Three idiots and a girl."

So, how was this chapter. Sorry it was a bit too short and didn't explain much of the last one. I purposely made it that way. Now suffer the effects of suspense.
Rin: You're mean author~chan
Me: says the girl who threatened her own father with room
Rin: I'm not the one writing the plot.
Me: but you still did.
Rin: whatever. I'm leaving for a walk. Until the next chapter. See ya
Me: Yeah vote before that. You too, the one reading. Bai bye.