Chpt 5 Returning.... not what I expected

I stared the huge gates of Konoha. All the while being watched by certain white haired sanin. I wasn't bothered by it. Not at all. Ever since that incident, I prefer being alone most at times. It was one of the most depressing moments of my life. Most people tried to cheer me up. But I push them away.

My heart gleamed with happiness when I spotted a certain emo hyuga. "Neji~niisan. I yelled and jumped on his back. He was about to throw me off when he saw my face and smiled. " Rin~hime. Is that you?" I giggled. I loved this version of Neji. Seeing his face helped to the darkness residing in my heart. "Rin~hime please allow me to carry you to the hyuga compound." Neji requested with a tint of pink. Oh, Neji was blushing? Tehe, I guess I already messed up the plot.

We arrived at the hyuga compound in no time. That was when I saw...Hanabi. She was very pretty and looked a lot like my mother. But she was extremely shy, I realized. More so than Hinata. I walked up to her and knelt to her level before engulfing her in a very warm hug. "Rin~chan?" I smiled. Even though it was our first meeting, she spoke to me as if we knew all about each other.

"Where's Hinata?" I asked Neji. Neji sighed. "There are a lot of things that happened while you were gone." He replied. I was confused but didn't push further. "Rin." A stern voice said. I turned to see my father. He hadn't changed much except for a few wrinkles. "Father." I bowed before running to hug him. He was a tad bit surprised at my speed but nevertheless hugged me back. Something he'd never do in the real anime.

"I would like to view your progress." He said. "Hai father." I made my room and switched us with a few rocks on the training ground. He gave me a small smile. One that would go unnoticed unless you had my eye of experience. "I see you've developed your jutsu as well." I grinned widely. At first my room could only reach a proximity of 5m but now I could do 15.

I was put up against Hibiku, one of the strongest whiles my father together with the rest of the clan sat down with their bakyugan activated. I too activated mine. Some gasped at my almost developed one while my dad and the elders nodded in approval, others could only imagine what I'd gone through to reach this stage.

I went full out on him using only the hyuga clan styles. I'd mastered up to 64 palms of the mystic palm, the limit of Hinata's at shippuden. Hibiku won in the end but only because I let him. It was a draw in the eyes of many. After that little spar, my father took me out for dango. I gapsed because he was the one to bring it up but accepted right away. Hinata's absence however didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Father, were is Hinata?" I asked politely. His mood completely changed. "You don't need to bother yourself about her. You two will meet when the time is right." Knowing my father and his temper. I simply nodded. Maybe Hizashi would tell me. He placed his hand on my head. "It's good to have you back Rin. Now everything would be sorted out." Now I was confused. But I didn't show it. After eating my dango, I went back to train my new ability.

Meanwhile at the hokage tower.....

Hiruzen and the three sannin had just finished watching the spar with Rin Hyuga. "She was holding back." Tsunade said breaking the silence. The old man nodded. "Also she has the yin seal." The hokage nearly choked on smoke. No one would have seen it because of her bangs that covered it. "I'm afraid to say but it's obvious that she is a prodigy." Jiraiya said concerned.

"I see, how did she holding up her mother's death?" Hiruzen asked. "I was just getting to that, she locked herself up in a room for one year. We have reason to believe that she had meditated throughout without food or water." Tsunade answered. "Also, she's become a sage." Orochimaru said. The hokage was wide eyed. He glanced at Tsunade but she merely shook her head, Jiraiya too declined and Orochimaru also.

The poor old man sighed. The darkness that hanged over a prodigy's head was really troublesome considering the previous and current ones. Such fate that was held for them. It was only a matter of time for all of this to be over. "Sensei where's Lady Hinata. Her presence cannot be found in the village." The hokage sighed. Another trivial matter that could possibly break young Rin's heart.

"Hinata.....ran away."

Me: Nooooooo whyyyyyyyyyy? It can't be.

Rin: you made Hinata ran away!!!!!?

Hinata: uh, I'm here?

Me: but not in the plot. As of now

Rin: better fix her there else Imma quit

Me: nooooooooooo!