Chpt 12 Graduating

I sat on the desk waiting anxiously. Shikamaru was sleeping as usual beside his cousin. The pinkette laid down quietly as if she was sleeping in her house. A Nara from her father's side and Haruno from her mother. It really was quite troublesome. I sighed as I realised I sounded just like her. Her laziness was finally rubbing of my back it seemed.

Though, I didn't know what happened back at our first meeting. Sure it had been three hears since the incident but I didn't understand. Only one person possessed a unique ability. That day, I had activated my second fruit, but still didn't know its full capabilities. I had realised that if I used it for too long, my whole chakra system shut down. I also wasn't able to make any rooms for 12 hours.

The ground slowly trembled as two elephants charged in. They as you already know were the leaders of the Sasuke fanclub. I must say he looked more handsome in his little pony. Dark and mysterious. Naruto suddenly jumped on the desk startling everyone.

Shika groaned whiles Sayaka stared boredly at them. An idea suddenly popped in my mind as I created a room. In a matter of seconds, Naruto was number by a Shika-look-alike  and matched lips with...Hinata.

My poor sis became redder than a tomato and fainted. Everyone was shocked, including Sasuke. The blonde idiot blinked. "Uh, Hinata, are you okay?" We all sighed at his stupidity. Though, from the corner of my eyes, I saw a certain emo send me a look of gratitude. I winked at him before settling in my seat. Like hell no I was gonna let the blonde steal Sauke's first kiss.

Being an Uchiha fangirl such as myself. It was my duty to preserve their first kiss for someone...special. "Naruto..!"😬😬 Sakura said menacingly as he clenched her fist. The fangirls following after her. " you dare try to ruin Sasuke's first kiss."

The innocent blonde was shaking knowing his end was near. "Sakura~chan..." Angry pinkie held his collar aiming for a hit but I immediately flashed beside them and caught it. Before she could process anything she and the rest of the girls fell to the ground hugging themselves depressed.

I sighed as I saw the ghost dancing around, pleased at their work. Negativa negativa. They sang and twirled around. Familiar ones came from me and passed through them. In a flash, they were up and healthy. One look at the crazily cute ghost and the scrambled back to their seats.

Iruka came in, clearly oblivious of whatever happened.

Hokage tower

The group stared at the scene in shock. "So fast.." A chunnin mumbled. Hiruzen cleared his throat. "That was the work of the hugya heiress Rin Hyuga." He explained. A white haired stiffened at her name. "As you can see, she is a prodigy. She studied under the three sannin and created her own jutsu at the age of two." Everyone was stunned.

But the next scene didn't help either. "That is Sayaka Nara. You can tell from her hair that she is half Haruno. She too is a prodigy and a friend of Rin. The two are quite a mystery. Sayaka's technique involves creating those white ghostlike shadows. Anyone who touches them suddenly looses all positivity in life and thinks negative.

Rin however seems to have the solution." He added as they saw the kids spring back to life. "Both are surrounded by darkness and their rivalry is like no other. Though Sayaka is known to posses another technique just like Rin has the room."

"Now, who wants them on their team?" Everyone's hand shot up. "I see. However Rin has already requested to be trained under Kakashi." They all sulked as the perveted white haired stood shocked. "What about the girl Sayaka?" Kurenei asked. "Oh her, she would be getting a teacher too....that is not in this room." Everyone groaned in disappointment.

Kakashi slightly chuckled.  This is going to be very interesting. He thought.

Back to class

I sat anxiously in my seat between Naruto and Sasuke. Since the called alphabetically, I would be called before them. "Hyuga Rin." Iruka~sensei called. "Good luck Rin~chan." Naruto yelled waving at me. "Like she needs it. Dobe." Sasuke said annoyed by his loud voice.

I giggled. Those two, it took me months to get them to be together. I nodded at the the results of my hard work like how God nodded saying this is good after creating the world. "Don't worry emo~kun. I'll do my best." I said and winked before running out, clearly missing the faint blush and glare from an angry pinkie.

At home

"Father." The two girls bowed. Hiashi lowered his book and gazed at them. "I see you've passed." He said acknowledging their presence. A small smile gracing his lips. Though, they were directed at only one of them. And everyone knew who.

"Yes father, it was quite...easy." She said. "Of course it was, you had already passed before you could even walk." He said. "I want you both to train in the mystic palms. I expect you to complete it at the earliest." He said and sent his gaze back to the book.

Hinata slightly clenched her fist. Why father? She thought. "Hina, are you okay?" Rin placed her hand on her sister's shoulder once they were outside. "I'm fine. No need to worry about me. Just go and train little sister." She snapped emphasising on the little.

Rin was in absolute shock before she smiled widely. "You didn't stutter." She said a bit relieved. "It was becoming a bit of a habit ya know." Hinata sighed. "I swear sometimes you're even dumber than Naruto." And with that she walked away leaving a stunned Rin. Did she just,...insult Naruto? Or is it me she hates.

Tete. Hinata's finally snapped huh. Oops spoiler. Sorry about that. Anyway here's  a qoute. "When a man learns to love, he must bare the risk of hatred." -Uchiha Obito