Announcement

Hey guys!

I told you I'd be gone a long time and God was it long. 4 months?!

Anyway, I've been back for a while actually. I've been brushing through your comments, love them(I cherish them more than views and votes) and some of them actually gave me a good laugh.

Though there was one thing I noticed when I went through them. I'm not happy with the book.😢😢

So, I decided to do a rewrite! Yaaaaaaaay~

I realised my book had a lot of pot holes that needed filling up. Because of that, I just decided to write to rewrite everything.

Which means new twists, more action, new characters, and more suspense. It won't be following the original plot but it would be based on it. I get goosebumps even thinking about it.

Also, I'm going to be writing a few chapters on where Barbara and Lucy went. Hopefully it would shine more light on their past. 😊😊

The rewritten version would also have some intimate scenes though not much since I like to keep it as PG as possible. It would also shine some light on the shipping so you can choose better. Though for me, Sayadan  for life! Or is it Dabarbara? I don't know.

There'll all be some funny scenes and maybe holiday specials, though not a lot. There will be a sequel but it would be based on the rewritten version.

That would be all.

Toodles!

Here's the first chapter.

Chapter one: Fuck you Buck

Barbara pease." I pleaded

"No."

"Come on. Its only one night."

"No."

"It would just be quick. I promise it won't happen again."

"No."

I groaned and dragged my palm over my face. I loved Barbara and all, but sometimes she was just impossible. But I guess I too was, at the moment.

Recap. Six months ago, some shady-looking people came to our little town to our little orphanage to talk to the Mother Superior.

Three days later, they arrived with huge boxes and turned our panic room(which was actually an empty basement) into some sort of lab.

Me being the person I am, decided to check it out. But my plan involved a second person. And who else could play that role than my trusty ol' roommate and bestie? I'll tell you. No one.

Which was how come you found me on my knees pleading to her with puppy eyes. This would have been easier if it had been anybody else.

"Pleeeeeeeeese~?" I gave her my best pout whiles blinking my eyes.

The girl wasn't even looking at me. Heck, she didn't even batt an eyelash. Dammit!

"I'll go with you-" I blinked in disbelief. I can't believe it worked!

"But not because of that hideous look you were giving me right now." I sulked after that.

"But it works." I whined. She just rolled her eyes at me. "Come on, or I'm going back to bed." I obliged and took the flashlight I had burrowed a few days ago from under the bed.

Barbara just raised an eyebrow and sighed muttering, "I don't even wanna know."

I giggled and carefully unlocked the door, glad that it didn't creak...much. I quickly tip toed down the hall, humming one of those spy rhythms and gestured to Barbara... She was casually walking towards me.