Chpt 38 Shocking Battles and Pitiful Sisters

I watched as the snake sannin pummeled my teammates to the ground. The Uchiha had successfully obtained his three tomoe sharingan.

His dark hair was drenched in sweat as he panted. My heart clenched at the sight. But I could do nothing about it. At least not in this state.

I watched with an eerie feeling as he outstretched his neck and dug his fangs into the lone survivor. A smirk came on his lips as he sunk to the ground.

"I trust that you will honour the deal Rin~chan."

I scoffed and stabbed the clone behind me, before jumping down to the unconscious pair.

------------------------------------------

"We're almost there Rin~chan. Believe it!"

I nodded and continued walking. After healing them both, we decided to head straight for the tower. Orochi~nee gave me his scroll so we now had both.

It turned out, he told them that I was fighting another of his henchmen. I didn't need to fake anything since my state claimed it all. I winced as the pain spiked up my arm before going down again.

It was as if every minute, a scorpion stung that particular spot. But the only difference was that, instead of it continuously stinging, all the pain was packed into one that shot through my veins.

(I have been stung by one. Just so you know. Its not the prettiest sight)

I would have healed it had it not been feeding off my chakra. We needed to get this over with soon. Right now, I just wanted to go home and have a nice, deep, sleep.

The structure of the tower can into view. We had finally arrived. That too on the third day. I walked in and read the sentence on the stone before opening the two scrolls.

As expected, Iruka appeared to congratulate us. I only smiled and walked away and into one of the empty rooms. A bed hadn't felt this good to me in a long time.

-----------------------------------------------

Sayaka Nara vs Rei Akichi

I watched the pinkette as she walked down the stairs and into the arena to meet the awaiting contestant who had a smirk her face.

Her smug look faltered once the Nara stepped down and walked effortlessly through her. I knew at that moment that she had won.

But Barbara didn't look excited about it. She walked back up and left before anyone could process what happened. If anything, she looked lost in a sea of thoughts.

Her opponent fell on her knees and coiled in despair. "I'm not even worth being a human. If I was to be reborn, I wish to be an avocado. I quit."

Hayate scratched his head. "And the winner for this round is, Sayaka Nara."

Everyone was still in shock at what happened. But something did bother me. The real owner of the devil fruit couldn't cause you to be discouraged by walking through you. That was the work of her ghosts.

Yuki Fuga vs Rin Hyuga

I flickered down to the arena and waited patiently for the genin. I needed to make this quick and sharp, but also mysterious. A smirk flashed on my face before I grinned at the scowl on his.

"What are you smiling at?!"

I shrugged and begun to tie my wrist with a new bandage before going serious. I didn't need my byakugan or room for this guy. He had already fallen into my trap the moment he came down.

Author's POV

The fight had begun a long time ago. But neither of the two moved. "Well, what are you waiting for!?" She could tell he was pissed. Her grin grew wider as mischief flashed through her pale eyes.

"Ladies first?"

Her tone was mocking, challenging. He growled and launched at her. The steps were easy.

Kick, punch, punch, dodge, kick, punch, punch, dodge.

He easily found her pattern and became confident. "It seems the hyuga taijutsu isn't as great as they say."

He dodged her 'weak' punch and aimed one too.

She remained quiet.

He tsked and struck harder. "Say something. Cat got your tongue?"

Still silence.

He yelled and aimed on strong punch at her chin but she just swiped to the left and returned it. He however, wasn't fast enough and the 'light' punch sent him flying across the the battle ground.

The dust begun to form as everyone leaned in to get a better view. As if that was going to help. The only thing they were going to get was falling off th-

Rin: Just continue!! 😡😡

Me: Tsk, whatever. 🙍🙍

The area finally cleared, revealing an unconscious genin who's body had been embedded deep into the wall. The reason for his unfortunate position was pouting with her arms crossed.

"Such a baby. I didn't even go full out on him. Hmph!"

The other genin simultaneously sighed, thankful that they were not matched with the hyuga heiress.

"And the winner for this round is Rin Hyuga."

She walked slowly to the exit and left just like her pink friend who was now no where to be found.

Hyuga Neji vs Hyuga Hinata

The boy stared sympathetically at his other clan member who glared at him. He didn't want to hurt her, but he also couldn't lose. He had to make it to chunin if he wanted to protect she and her sisters.

The crowd was silent as they watched the two. They knew it. Everyone knew. The outcome of this fight had been written in golden letters.

She was nothing like her younger her twin.

They pitied her.

Hey guys! I couldn't put all the fun fights in so let me just summarise.

Sasuke fought Yoroi and won.

Naruto fought Kiba and won.

Sakura fought Ino and won!

Shikamaru fought Temari and lost.

Zuko fought Kankuro and won.

Gaara fought Lee and didn't break his bones.

Tenten fought Shino and lost.

Neji fought Hinata and won.

Bye!!