Chpt 21 Family

I sat crisscrossed on the floor as I angrily sighed. Nothing I ever did was small enough. Even just now when I wanted to make a shadow clone to spar with, I

ended up making twice as much as Naruto does. That's roughly two thousand? Urgh.

So. What did I do? I made them spar each other. But then I was left out again with no one to fight because of their even number. How cruel could the world get?

Very cruel...

I sighed and rubbed my temples. The feeling of a voice in your head was unfamiliar and undeniably annoying and scary at the same time. Sometimes I thought I had a stalker who read my thoughts.

You're not wrong...

I gasped and searched around at high speed almost missing the dark silhouette that vanished once he realised he'd been found out. I dispersed my clones and got up shakingly. The feeling of someone watching my back caused me to to look behind almost ever second.

Paranoid much?

I mentally nodded too shocked to speak even though I didn't really need to speak to talk to him. What could I have possibly done for someone to spy on me.

Sure I admit I'd done some disgusting things for Orochimaru like stealing prisoners, decapitating people without necessarily killing them etc.

But they were all under the name of 'shadow thief'. And trust me when I told you, I hadn't done anything exactly bad for anyone to be targeting me.

I hadn't even used the name ever since Orochi fled the leave. He had wanted for me to come with him but I refused saying I had unfinished business to attend to. Could it be that I had angered him and this was his supposed revenge?

No one knew I was the person who stole prisoners except Orochimaru. No one. I hadn't realised how much worried I had got until I found my self hyperventilating.

Cool down kid...

'How?'

Cold water..?

I mentally facepalmed at his 'helpful' advice. So much for having an adult man in you. He basically slept throughout about half of my life.

He missed out a lot of things that I'm sure with his presence could have gotten me out of this mess. So maybe he was at fault?

Leave me out of this kid...

'Why should I?'

Because-

I silently cursed myself from tripping a root before realising I didn't hear what he had said.

'Because what?'

I thought I told you...

My breath caught up in my throat at his voice. It showed annoyance and was cold. Really cold. I felt as if my body had been dumped in ice.

I never repeat myself...

After 30minutes of awkward silence I finally made it to another clearing that was well hidden. I slumped onto the ground and begun to meditate. Spreading my chakra to every living thing not to mention the ground itself.

My mind completely blanked out as I felt the warm welcoming of nature greeting me. Even though I had thought Naruto and Sasuke, they were at least two years of intense chakra control training and a year of meditating behind me.