Chpt 26 Forget it all

IF ANY OF YOU FUCKING WEASELS EVEN THINK OF SKIPPING THE PREVIOUS PAGE. GET YOUR FUCKING ASSES BACK THERE AND READ IT!!!!😬😬😬

Uh um. Please continue😁😁

Rin:😐😓😰

~~~~~~~

And so we departed the land of waves a week later. Tazuna named it the great hyuga bridge. Which to me is original.

*snif*

*snif*

We walked.

*snif*

*snif*

we rested.

*snif*

*snif*

"Would you stop being a baby?!" Sasuke scolded. "I *snif* can't. *snif*. Its all too much to take in." I replied. Yes, me. You would have thought it was Naruto doing all the dramatic crying because of Inari.

Nope!

It was all me. Naruto was asleep on Sasuke's back whiles I was bawling my eyes out at how cute their friendship was.

The blonde fell asleep on our way and to be frank, Sasuke would have carried him anyway thanks to Kakashi but the fact that he did it on his own will was just...

*snif*

*snif*

"What is it now?!"

I had to do a victory dance when we got home. Zabuza and Haku didn't follow. They said they had to some quick business to attend to before coming so left.

~~~~~

I sighed in relief as the bright gates of Konoha came into view. Though there was this tension in the air. It was so heavy it felt so hard to breath.By the time we realised, we were surrounded a huge..."THEY'RE BACK!" scream.

"Where the hell were you guys?" Izumo was the first to speak from the gates. "We've been searching all over for you?" Kotetsu added.

"What do you mean believe it!" Naruto yelled asked. "Yeah. All we did was leave for a few weeks and you're all freaking out." I said.

They looked at us as if we'd grown two heads. "You guys. Just where the hell did you go? You've been missing for three months."

O_O, O_O, O_O, O_O

"WHAT!"

"Hokage~sama was even about to dispatch ANBU to search for you. A wave of nausea hit me and from the looks of it. I wasn't the only one.

Sasuke was holding his head, Naruto clutched his stomach, Kakashi held unto the gate walls for support. Me? I think mine was the worst of all.

One moment everything seemed fine, the next moment I found myself coughing blood. White spots danced in my vision and I don't think I need to tell you what happened next.

My body fell limb on the floor before I could do anything else.

I felt myself floating in nothingness. It felt familiar, and for a minute, I knew what it was. I soon found myself walking through an endless tunnel. The same endless tunnel that brought all this mess.

" You've got some real explanation to do." I said to the ball of light that glowed ever so beautifully.
"Ah. You're the second to come here for the second time." It said.

"Second? Who's the first?" I asked. "Why your friend of course. She was absolutely pissed off. More than you even."

I paused for a minute. If Barbara was ever pissed it meant it was serious trouble. "What the hell's going on!? First everything starts out smoothly then next, it all goes downhill."

"True. Whatever you're experiencing are just the side effects of this world trying to adjust to the changes. The bigger the changes, the bigger the effects." It explained.

"What I'm I supposed to do now?" I sighed in frustration and ran my hand through my hair. Wait. I stared at my 'human' hand. Not animated. Huh. I was in my human body again. Good to know.

"Just try as much to lessen the changes occurring. You rushed too much. Take things slower." I nodded in response. "Don't make any changes. Got it."

"Good. I can only help you a little bit but you'd have to carry on the rest by yourself." The light glowed brighter and I soon found my self drifting away and back into something. Someone.

My eyes flattered open. "She's awake believe it!" I groaned and held my head tight. "Are you alright?" A hand rested on my shoulder.

I nodded and slowly got up. "Got a slight headache but I'll live Sasuke." I looked around. "Where are we?"

" The training ground. Kakashi asked us to meet him here. You fell and hit your head." He explained. I nodded and glanced at him.

The light said it made some corrections and changes. But everything felt normal. "Wait. What about Haku and Zabuza? Have they arrived yet?"

"Haku? Zabuza? Why are you talking about? Believe it." Naruto asked confused. I bit my tongue. So there was no Haku and Zabuza.

I sighed and run my hand through my hair. My eyes lit up as I saw the familiar pinkette. Her head was hurried in a book as she munched on an apple.

"Ba-Sayaka!" I called out and run after her.

~~~~~~~

"-so we did get a mission to the land of waves, but they don't remember much of it." I said. It felt good To have someone to talk to especially about stuff like this.

"Good." Barb replied and slammed the book shut. "Huh?" "And you should too Lu. Forget everything about that mission. The voices, dreams, hallucinations whatever you call it."

She looked serious. Barb was never serious. I remember she went to a certain quiz that was supposed to bring a lot of money to our orphanage. She won with the most boring look ever.

"There's a reason why we found ourselves back in the tunnel with that light. Just do as it says and everything would be fine. Don't rush into stuff like that. And if those voices come back again, shut them out on their first attempt of starting a conversation."

"What do you mean?" I asked. What was she talking about? And why would the voice come back? Barbara bit her lower lip in thought as if figuring something out before shaking her head.

"Nothing." I narrowed my eyes at her. She was hiding something. But considering the type of person she was, she was doing it because it seems like the best thing to do.

Besides, Barbara was a rock not sponge. You could squeeze and squeeze and squeeze but nothing would ever come out from her mouth.

I gazed at her one more time before turning to leave. Maybe I should take things slower and....Forget it all.

Fanfact
Sooo~ Itachi and Kakashi can cook?

Itachi: ITS A FUCKING TALENT!!!

Kakashi: I guess so.

Me: Aren't you guys supposed to be at war? I have no idea why you fight at all. Its all useless.

Rin: You started it! 😬😬😬