Chpt 14 Some ninja you are

I woke up at 7 refreshed even though we were supposed to meet at 5. I made three bentos, ate breakfast and took a walk around the village. By the time arrived at our meeting point, it was already 8:00. "Oh, good morning." I greeted the miserable looking boys. They were so tired from our training and lack of sleep that they couldn't scold me.

I placed my hand on both their shoulders and begun my medical jutsu. Once they were energized, I handed them the bento. "But Kakashi ~sensei said we shouldn't eat. Believe it!" Naruto said. I smiled at him. "Who will you listen to? Kakashi or me? Don't force me to feed you myself" I said calmly. Both boys paled and immediately wolfed down the whole meal.

We waited for two more hours before Kakashi showed up. "You're late!" Naruto yelled with full energy. "Calm down Naruto, I'm sure he has a good reason to keep his students waiting for five hours right Kakashi? Surely you weren't lost on the path of life right? And I personally made sure all black stray cats were returned to the pet store too." I said smiling.

Kakashi chuckled nervously as cold sweat run down his chin. My smile was still present, daring him to say something.
He cleared his throat. "So let's begin shall we?" He set the timer and explained the rules. As soon as he said go I grapped Naruto by the collar and went into hiding. Sasuke was by my side. "Argh, what are you doing  Rin~chan?" Naruto asked. "Shut it Naruto, listen, there are only two bells so we have to work together. Else, someone would fail. If we work together, we can convince Kakashi to let us all pass because it was a joint effort." I explained.

"Oh I see." Naruto said embarrassed. "Hn, dobe." Sasuke said. "What was that teme?" Naruto yelled. I winced at his loudness and he quickly apologized. After going over the plan for the hundredth time, he finally got it. "Yosha." I said and cracked my knuckles. It was time to put the plan into action.

Kakashi was reading his perverted book when he saw a grinning Naruto. "Shadow clone jutsu." He yelled and formed the hand signs. 30 solid clones appeared and came at him. Kakashi raised an eyebrow. So it's true, he does know this technique. He thought.

"You're going down." One clone yelled as it threw itself on Kakashi. The white haired dispersed all of them but the smoke the clones left had blurred his vision. "Fire style: Fireball jutsu" Sasuke said and blew a gigantic fireball. Naruto smirked and threw some wind sealed tags in which released, enlarging the fire.

Kakashi shot up in the air, his clothes where half burnt. However, 'Naruto' flickered above him and aimed a kick at his side which he caught. What got him off guard was the second Naruto that aimed a punch. Seeing that his hands were occupied, Sasuke jumped at him locking determined eyes with bored ones and reached for a bell. But Kakashi poofed away. Room. I yelled.

The orb grew out of my palm and covered the whole training area. Kakashi was panting behind a tree. I smirked and snapped my fingers. Shambles. Kakashi switched with Naruto. He went wide eyed when he saw the smirking Uchiha come at him with a lightning ball. 'Chidori?' He thought. 'When did he learn that?'

I shot up into the air with my bakguyan activated. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice me until it was too late. I hit his chakra point with my gentle fist and he fell to the ground paralyzed. "H-how?" He asked stunned. Sasuke blinked. His red eyes blazing. "Genjutsu."  Kakashi cursed.

"Well, did you like our performance? I actually wanted to teach him that but seeing as I'm not acquainted with it myself, I took to an illusion." I said smiling. Sasuke's two tomoe sharingan faded back to black. 'When did he awaken the sharingan?' Kakashi thought.

"Oh? You must be wandering. Yesterday actually." I said. The jonin shot me a look that said explain. I gave him one later saying later. "Tell me. How did you plan it? From what I've heard, the blue orb that comes out of your palm gives you total advantage and manipulation of the space it covers. You could have sensed me right away and with a snap of your fingers, the bells would be in your hands."

I sat crisscrossed on the grass and begun to eat my lunch. Kakashi stared hungrily at my colourful food. Hn, like hell he was gonna touch them "You are right, Kakashi. Room does give me total advantage. However, you are also wrong. You see, I can't sense anything in my room even though I can.

The area my technique covers becomes mine and allows me to do with it whatever change I see fit. That's why, a tiny movement without my consent defies my total control. So I don't really sense anything in room. I just notice the changes made that I didn't do." I explained.

"Also, even though your bells were within my reach, taking a bell would mean leaving Sasuke and Naruto to fight over the last one. That'd be a waste of my effort considering how long I took to make them friends..." I was cut off however when I heard the two rivals arguing.

"You're wrong teme. I made the most contribution with my clones and tags. Believe it!" Naruto yelled. "Hn. That was the only thing you did. My fireball jutsu and genjutsu was what actually got Kakashi, making me have the most." Sasuke said. You could see the spark appearing between them from their glare. They could literally spark a fire.

"Well, somewhat..." I said and sweat dropped. Kakashi too. I cleared my throat. "Anyway, Sasuke's fireball was enough to get you up in the air making Naruto locked blows with you. That was when, Sasuke attempted to place a genjutsu on you. Kakashi, the reason why was because we wanted to be sure if you could fall into it which was successful."

"Explain." Kakashi said. I smiled smugly. "Kakashi~sensei, did you really think you hid behind a tree back then?" I asked before pointing at what was actually a tiny flower. Kakashi widened his eyes. I got up and dusted imaginary dirt before saying. "Maybe next time when fighting all three of us, remember to raise your headband."

I calmly walked up to the angry boys and separated them. "Now now boys, you all did great. However, I was the one who did the most since I planned it all~" I sang with a closed eye small. Everyone deadpanned. Hehehe, that's right suckers, I'm still the best.

I heard Kakashi clear his throat from behind. He looked uneasy. I guess because we passed fast. "You all...pass." He said. Naruto jumped happily while Sasuke had a smirk. I smiled. "Of course we did. We are strong after all. To think a bunch of fresh genin beat an experienced jonin. Some ninja you are." Kakashi slammed down with a cloud of depression hovering above head.

I was still smiling sweetly. This had got to be his biggest hit. Fufufuuu. R.I.P Kakashi Hatake. He was going to regret the day he agreed to be the squad's leader.

One down. One to go. I totally rocked Maths. Here's a chap for celebration. You'll get another tomorrow.
Fanfact
The mankego sharingan and rinegan have different abilities called visual prowess. Examples are obito's kamui, shin uchiha's ability in Boruto(forgot the name) and madara's limbo. Sasuke only had amaterasu because itachi transferred it to him. Hehe, so if you see people writing that their OCS have amaterasu, please kindly correct them.👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋