Chpt 6 Control

??? POV

"She hasn't said anything as of now." *sigh*"Let's give her some time."
I knocked on the door. "Come in." A voice said. I walked in and bowed.
"You called for me Hokage~sama?" I asked. "Yes. I have a mission for you. Well, a request actually." I nodded. "I hope you're aware of Rin Hyuga's return." "Yes." I replied. "I want you to befriend the young princess. She needs someone who can understand her pain." I curtly bowed. Lady Rin was recently declared a prodigy of many secrets. I knew the tragedy of her mother's death and her ran away sister who had recently returned.

Rin: thank you😀😁😁

Hinata: that was quick😓😓😓😓

Me: you two will ran my story to the ground😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Rin: yeah yeah🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍

She was currently at the interrogation center and Lady Rin refused to speak until Hinata was released. I heard that she made her own jutsu at the age of two and that her first subjects came out with irregular body shapes. Some as to even having their mouths at their backs. It didn't require any hand signs or chakra. Such a mystery.

I was in such deep thought that I didn't notice the presence of a six year old bump into me. "Itai." She yelled as she fell on her bum. Her hair didn't reveal much of her face. "Sorry for bumping into you." I said and offered my hand. She refused and looked up. My eyes met pale lavender. Lady Rin. Her face remained calm but I could see the sparkle in her eyes. As if she'd been waiting for years to meet me. (Well technically she had)

She slowly helped herself up. But her eyes remained glued to my face. To be frank I was a bit uncomfortable. She must have realised because she immediately looked down, blushing from embarrassment. I chuckled at her innocence. She reminded me of Sasuke.

Rin POV

My head was still down. I hadn't realized I had been staring at him. Him! My idol, number one hero and fan. If I hadn't been this young I could have married him. Dammit. 23 in a six year old body. My thoughts suddenly went to Hinata and I hanged me head in shame. It was true that she ran away but there was no way she did that in betrayal of the village. And here I was fangirling while she remained in jail.

Wait, I could get Itachi to talk to the hokage. I didn't want to do that, I had to keep to my word. Room! I muttered and held out my hands. A circular orb was created beneath my fingers and a blue spherical cage grew. It stopped when I sensed it reach a training ground. I snapped my fingers. Shambles.

In a blink of an eye Itachi and I were at the training ground. I learnt how to switch objects with molecules of water. Itachi had a sick look. I'm guessing its the first time he traveled with my room. "Itachi." I said snapping him out of his thoughts. "Lady Rin." Was his reply. My heart flattered when he said my name. Damm Uchiha genes. First Obito now him.

"I-i need a favour." He nodded surprised that I was speaking to him. I couldn't stop the tears that fell. "Please don't them hurt her." Itachi engulfed me in a hug. "Under one condition." I stared into his beautiful onyx eyes. "Marry me." I was a blushing mess. "Y-yes." We leaned in closing the gap between us and...

Rin: heck in the fuck no!!

Me: aww, they liked that.😧😧😧

Rin: hmmph😡😡😡😡😡

Itachi: why? What was she going to make us do?😕😕😕

Rin: *whispers*

Itachi: 😮😮😑😑 no!🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅

Me: 😖😖😖😥😥 let's just get back to the story

Yeah so I was at the training ground with Itachi when Neji came panting. "Rin~hime. They just released Lady Hinata." My eyes widened, I raised my hand but Neji caught it. "Let me carry you, you know what will happen when you use it too much. Save your energy." I merely nodded as Neji put me on his back. I turned to Itachi and smiled. "I'll ask it later." We left in a cloud of dust.

Neji literally collapsed when we arrived at the compound. Hinata was hugging Hanabi. She turned when she felt my presence and immediately ran to hug me too. "Rin." I smiled and hugged her back. "Hinata." I was always the responsible one among us. Like a mother figure to the three, considering my real age, i guess I was. "Lady Rin, Lord Hiashi has called you for a clan meeting." I felt reluctant to go but went anyway.

The place was packed. It seemed every one was there. I sat at my respectful place together with Hinata by my side. Hanabi was too young to attend so she was in her room. "Let the clan meeting begin." My father said. "I hope you all are aware of Princess Hinata's disappearance. I want you all to know that she did not ran away. We sent her away a year ago so she could train herself." I cringed but kept silent. Venting all my anger on the floor. Just for that? Training?

Even though I was younger I had the room ability with me. And I wasn't stupid to train alone. I had protection. If looks could kill, the ground would have vanished leaving hell bare.

"It was decided by the clan elders that she too should leave for special training like her sister, Princess Rin. No one shall judge Hinata or the council, am I clear? It is after all in the best interest of the clan." I clenched my fist and glared harder at the ground. The air around me swirled as I took in deep breaths to calm myself down.

Third POV

The whole clan flinched at the young princess's show of chakra. It was clear she was trying to keep it under control. Everyone but a few instantly collapsed. Hiashi was a part of the few along with the elders, his brother and the princess herself.

The flow stopped as she got up from her spot. "Clear." She said and flickered away
Hiashi didn't know whether to be proud of his daughter's achievement or not. But one thing was certain, he was glad she had it under control.

Hmmmm. What was that? It still feels a bit too op. I don't know whether it's because she has other powers or because of her age. Anyway, see ya. 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋