Chpt 24 Dangerous Times

She bright her hands shakingly to the still face of blonde.

"Na-ru-to? Wake up. Else I'll eat all your ramen."

"Naruto? Wake up. Else Sasuke's gonna become hokage in your place."

"Naruto? Wake up"

"Wake up Naruto wake up."

"Wake Up!"

Her scream echoed throughout the area. Tears welded up in her eyes as she begun to sob. "Why are you showing me this? What do you want?"

She hugged her knees as the entire vicinity faded into darkness. Smoke reforms as another serenity formed.

A little girl stood beside the hospital bed. One hand held tightly to the patient's as she stared at her with dead eyes. This woman she knew nothing of. The one they claimed to be her mother.

Everyday she visited. She'd sit beside her and tell her about her day. Other times she'd just stare like she was doing now, hoping that the sleeping figure would wake up any moment.

But she never did. Not because she didn't love her daughter enough to will her self to wake up. But because this author was a shitty writer who didn't believe in fairy tales and wishes come true.

She stayed in silence watching her sleep her life away. "Papa said they'd unplug you tomorrow. There's not enough money and we're very hungry."

*Ring*

That was the bell stating visiting hours were over. She took one more glance at her before leaving, failing to notice the slight twitch of her mother's finger.

"Enough! No more!" She yelled as more tears threatened to fall. More smoke appeared. Breaking and reforming another image of memory.

Sitting at the dining table was an eight year old who eyed her dinner intently. It included one broccoli , a carrot bar and half a tuna.