Chpt 32 Rolling Balls

I'm thinking of adding Orochimaru to the list ne~. Haha. I'm loving your comments. And true, we've read enough Sasukexocs already.

.........

Kakashi arrived late at the bridge...as usual. "Yo! Sorry I'm late I got lost in the pa-"

"Huh? Kakashi~sensei, you're here already? Believe it." I could tell he was at a loss of words. Naruto and Sasuke had been absentminded the whole time. And extremely quiet.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow at me but I just shook my head and shrug. I knew the cause of their silence, but I did not know why it made them silent.

I had expected them to be angry or start bombarding me with questions but they just remained dumb and lost in thoughts.

Kakashi narrowed his eye slowly but said nothing. "Anyway, I called you here to tell you that I recommended you for the chunin exams." He said and handed us our form sheets.

"Say Kakashi~sensei, does it mean genin from other villages would join? Believe it." Sasuke raised his head. "Yes." He answered curious. "Other villages would participate. You would be competing with them."

"Hmmm."

I looked from left to right. Naruto and Sasuke were thinking so hard I thought their thoughts would burst out of them. Suddenly, they looked at each other and nodded.

Waaaaah? They have telepathy!!!!?

"Yosh!"

The blonde exclaimed and pumped his fist into his palm. "Hn." I was soo confused,I didn't know what to do.

Suddenly, both boys hooked their arms around my armpit and raised me so I my feet was only a few meters above the ground and begun running in the direction of the academy.

"We've got to protect Rin~chan by any means. Believe it!" Sasuke grunted in agreement. My mouth formed an 'O' as my eyes widened in realisation and I smiled.

'So this is what its all about. Thanks guys."

I parted my lips and applied chakra on my hands to make them heavy, thereby lowering the two musketeers.

Then removed my arms and placed them on their backs to pump myself up so now I was standing on both their backs.

I then created my room and attached them together so that I could easily sit on their backs and they had to get on all fours.

"Rin~chan!" Naruto gasped as Sasuke grunted in discomfort. Because of the speed they were using before they couldn't stop and had to continue running in that state.

I grinned devilishly at them. "Rather than me, you two should have thought of your safety first. The pot calling the kettle black." I scoffed.

"Now on you go. You both would be my personal dogs until I say so." I pointed forward and formed my raw chakra into that of a pointed stick and poked them on they're butts anytime they slowed down.

The people around made way for meas not to attract my wrath but they laughed anyway. Who wouldn't? I had the great Uchiha and ever positive jinchuriki on their knees.

These were the days I wished they had phones. Such memorable events could be only encrypted in our minds. I raised my fist as I made up my mind.

The next time I met Barbara, I'll ask her to help me make a phone. It would be soo awesome. Cause I am awesome. So everything I do must be awesome. And when super aw-