Chpt 16 Justu.......not......even......one......

Okay so someone asked me how I update so frequently. Its simple
1. I begin the next chapter immediately after I finish the previous one.
2. I type the chapters off head. So instead of writing it in a book and feeling too lazy to type and post by just looking at the sheets, I put everything in digital form first hand.
3. I am a very fast writer

Recap

Fuufuufuu~ I threw the sword back to him which he gracefully caught. Zabuza stared at me as if I grew two heads. Can't blame him. I literally just stole his sword. I mean his fucking sword!! I Stole the sword of a badass s-rank criminal!! I was so happy I could just SCREAM!

Zabuza~senpai shook his head and smirked. "My my. That kid's got balls." He said before turning serious and taking a stance. "Too bad I'll have to cut her in half." He clutched the sword tight.

"Wow, wow, wow, wow. Hold it right there. What happened to the intros?!!" I exclaimed. EvEryone stared at me as if I was an alien from mars. Well...technically, I was an alien, but not from mars. But they didn't need to know.

"Whatever, I'll just do it my self. Zabuza~senpai this is Kakashi Hatake of the sharingan. Kakashi~sensei, meet Momochi Zabuza." Hehe. It was coincidence that his name momochi sounded so alike to the cow pants he was wearing. Moomoo

"Quick, manji  formation!" Kakashi exclaimed. I smirked and took a stance. Now was the time to see me in battle. This world shall know the true power of Rin hyuga. And that's when.....

I slammed to the ground like a deflated balloon. Just what was I thinking? My whole world shattered into pieces when it hit me. How could I have been so stupid? I was the great Lucy Williams (Willy Lu for short) the number one escaper of orphanages owned by cathedrals. This was up surd.

My team sent me looks of worry as I sulked hugging my knees on the ground. How could I be so stupid? I had been playing hero all day long when I forgot the most important key to being one.

Flashback

Jiraiya

"Come on kid I gotta at least teach you something. You're supposed to be training under me remember?" Jiraiya said in frustration.

He had been assigned to train her but this girl would not have any of it. All she wanted was to perfect her chakra control and explore the limits of her room.

"How about I teach you the rasengan?" He tried. He had heard how she continuously hyped the duplicate of a bijuu bomb.