A/N: Hello everyone, 😍

Before we start I want to say thank you for reading my book. I really appreciate it.

Pls folow me on instagram! My name is luna_fantasy.art <3 I post all kinds of awesome pictures and art there!

Also please don't judge if i make a mistake. I'm a Dutch girl and English isn't my first language. Also I can make mistakes, because I'm human.🙂

______

REQUESTS ARE OPEN:
If you want to request make sure you read the rules first.

You can request a imagine like you normally would if it's a 'X READER'. But If you want a 'X OC' you have to request like this:

Name of OC:
Nickname:
Superhero name:
Power:
Age:
Looks:
Personality:
Friends:
Enemies:
Character:
(As in the umbrella academy character with who you want to interact.)
Description:

~~~For example~~~

Name of OC: Amelia Hargreeves
Nickname: Amy, Ams
Superhero name: The Unseen
Power: She can turn invisible and by touch thing or people, can she make them invisible too.
Age: She's 30 years old
Looks: She has light brown hair and blue-green eyes. Her skin has a little bit of color and her body has the shape of a hourglass.

Personality: Sweet and a little bit of a rebel. She never listens to her father and uses her power to hide form him. Sometimes she can be gone for days. She appears if she wants to. She best friends with Vanya and thinks it stupid that their father treats Vanya like that.
Friends: Vanya, Ben
Enemies: Her father, Luther

Character: Klaus 
Description: Klaus and Amelia are best friends. Klaus likes Amelia, but he's to cowardly to tell her. Amy thinks it's annoying that Klaus is constantly drunk or high. He promised to stop using and drinking, yet he couldn't resist. While he was drunk and high, he said some stupid things to Amy. She left angrily and turned invisible. Not wanted to be found. Klaus must do anything to find her.

______

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the characters of The Umbrella Acedemy.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the pictures or the video's. I got them from the internet. The credit goes to whoever putted them on the internet.

All right are reserved: Do not own my story. It's just not cool if you worked very hard on your story and someone els copys it and gets all the credit, while it's your story. I hope you all understand that. Your allowed to use my imagines, if you give me the credit and ask me first kindly if you can to use them. I have to right to refuse if somebody else has already copied them or when just I don't want you to copy the imagine.

Please leave comments. Positive and negative, both are welcome. I would like to know what you think of the story. (But don't be too mean. Because that's just not cool 😎). Or vote if you really like my story.

I won't update much, because I'm very busy with school business. I will try to update regularly, but I can't promise anything. So please don't be mad if I don't update often.

I will put a warning the imagine if I think it might be offensive for some people or if there will be rude language in the imagine.

Please do also check my other story's. And don't forget ro follow me if you want to stay imformed about me and my books.

I know that much people hate A/N's and I can't blame them, because I hate them too. That's why I shall try to do so less A/N's as possible. But please read the A/N when I published it, because it contains important information. And I will after this chapter do one A/N with the rules about the requests, please read those too.

Thanks for reading those notes and have fun!😃

XXX Luna❤

______

Update 22-04-2020:

The requests are closed. I won't be taking requests for now. I don't know when I'll take requests again. You can still request part 2, only no imagines anymore.

XXX Luna❤

______

Update 05-08-2020:

The requests are open, but only to requests for season 2. Mainly because I don't remember season 1 that well anymore and I still have unwritten requests for season 1. Who were requested like months ago by the way, so I don't think the people who requested the unwritten requests are still intrested. Never the less, I'll try to write them anyway.

XXX Luna❤

______

Update 06-08-2020:

The requests are closed. You can request for season 2 in my new book:  'The Umbrella Academy Imagines, Season 2'. I did this because this book is pretty big already and I still got requests standing for season 1, so if season 2 also gets added to this book it would get too big. So I made a new book. Go check it out, but remember it's only for season 2!

XXX Luna❤