Klaus: Powers

A/N: This is requested by i_like_nougat_

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

______

Name: Y/n
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Plot:
Y/n has always loved Klaus and would do anything for him. She thought she didn't had any powers until Cha-cha and Hazel came to the mansion and beated everyone up. They grabbed the closes Hargreeves witch happened to be Klaus and kidnapped him. They were threatening him and were about to stab Klaus. But Y/n yelled and tried to stop them. She reached out for him and somehow Cha-cha and Hazel flew back. They found out Y/n had powers all along, but she just needed someone she loves dearly to activate them and they knew it was Klaus. Klaus has always loved her too.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

I wish I had powers too. I wish I was like Klaus. Than I was special, than perhaps Klaus would finaly love me the way I love him. I was interuped out my thoughts by my love.

"Hey, Y/n." Klaus said.

"Hey Klaus, what are you doing?" I asked smiling.

"I'm gonna take a shower, see you later." He waved at me and disappeared into the bathroom.

I sighed. 'He's so handsome.' I thought.

There was a lot of shooting downstairs. Hold on... shooting? I ran down stairs.

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled scared.

The bullets flew through the room. Two persons with masks on shot on everything.

"Watch out!" Diego yelled.

I hid behind the wall.

"Who are those people? What do they want from us?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said.

Diego trew on of his knives to them. He hit the one with the pink mask. I started to fight the one with the blue mask. He was pretty strong, lucky for me I had stolen a knive of Diego. I stabbed him.

He ran away. 'Yeah run, coward.' I thought.

"Where's Klaus?" I asked my self worried.

I ran upstairs. The bathroom door was open, but no Klaus.

"Klaus! Klaus!" I yelled.

I looked everywhere, but no Klaus. I ran downstairs.

"Klaus is gone. I think he's been kidnapped. I'm going after them." I said while I ran outside.

"Wait, Y/n..." Diego started, but I was already to far away to hear him.

I ran to the police office.

"Please, please, help me. My... friend Klaus is kidnapped." I didn't wanted to say friend, but I guess that's all what we are right now.

"Relax ma'm. We shall make a note." I glared at the policeman.

"That's all?" I asked pissed. "Just a note!" I yelled. "Nevermind." I stormed away.

~~~Time skip~~~

I was about to enter the kidnappers room. A few days ago a detective called Eudora Patch said she thought to know where Klaus was. I walked passed all the rooms until I heard Klaus slamming his head against the table. I opened the door.

"Oh my god Klaus." I said scared.

Two persons were standing in front of me. I guess they're the ones who kidnapped Klaus.

"Stay back girl. Or you can say bye bye to your beloved." The woman said.

She hield a knife against his throat. I gulped.

"What do want?" I asked.

"We need to know where Five is." The man said.

"Five? I don't know. He always just appears and disappears again." I told them.

"Please let Klaus go." I pleaded.

"I guess we can't use you anymore."

The woman was about to stab Klaus.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!" I yelled and I reached for him.

The kidnappers flew back. I looked shocked at my hands. I had powers. I used them to make the table flew at them, what knocked them unconsious. I quickly untied Klaus.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, you have powers?" He looked suprised at me.

"Clearly." I muttered.

"You really stupid, aren't you?" The woman laughed. "You always had powers, you just needed someone to activate them."

I glared at her and used my power to make her flew outside the window.

"I love you, Klaus. Always have, always will." I hugged him thightly and sobbed in his shoulder.

"I love you too." He wispered.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤