Klaus: Ghost

A/N 1: Warning, there shall be a little bit strong language in this imagine. Read at own risk!

A/N 2: This is requested by Jianah18

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

______

Name of OC: Jianah Hargreeves
Nickname: Number 8, J, Jia
Superhero name: The illusioner
Superpower: Can make illusion
Personality: kind,sweet, Badass
Character: Klaus
Description: Idk how to write a description.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Jianahs P.O.V.)>>>

A lots of people wonder what will happen after the death. Well, let me tell you what happens. After you die, you become a ghost. And believe me, that sucks. I hate being dead. My family loved me. When I died it hurted all of them so much. Well, almost all of them. Father only grieves because my powers has gone lost. I feel so lonely. The only persons I can talk to are Klaus and Ben. Klaus because he can talk to the dead and Ben because he's dead too. Klaus and I are in a relationship, although he's been acting weird lately. He's been using drugs and alcohol way more than he used to use. Ben on the other hand is just as annoying as ever.

"Hi, Jia." Ben said. We can talk to each other but we can't touch.

"Benny, how are you?" I asked happily.

He rolled his eyes. I smirk, because I know he hates to be called Benny.

"Argh, can you stop calling me that?" He growled.

"I can..." He looked happy with this answer.

"...But I won't, Bennyboo." I giggled. He frowned.

He was about to say something but he was cutted of by Klaus entering the room.

"Hey guys, are you two fighting again?" Klaus laughed.

"It's not my fault. She keeps on calling me names." Ben acts like a child.

"That's so not true, benny." I stuck my tongue out.

Klaus sighed. "You two are being so childish right now. Please leave Ben, me and Jia have a lot to discuss."

I looked suprised at him. "We do?"

He nodded. "Yes, we do."

Ben raised an eyebrow. He nodded and left.

When Ben was gone, I looked at Klaus. "Where do you want to talk about?"

"Us." He muttered. "I want to talk about us." He said a little bit louder.

"What about us?" I asked calmly.

"What are we?" He asked nervously

"Um, lovers right?" I asked unsurely.

"Yeah, you see..." He pauzed for a second.

He looked me in the eyes. "Jia, we can't be toghether anymore."

I looked shocked and sad at him. "What do you mean? You don't want to be with me anymore?"

"I'm sorry, Jia. I just can't keep doing this."

I was about to cry. "Doing what?"

"Looking at you every single day and not being able to kiss you or touch you. I miss you, Jia. You are dead."

I looked hurt at him. I mean of course I know that I'm dead, but that doesn't mean I don't feel anymore.

"I think it's time to move on. You're nothing but a ghost, a ghost of the person I love with all my heart. Of the person who died a long time ago."

I was crying now. Of course I new that the day would come that he decides to move on, I just hoped it would be so soon. I hoped we could be toghether just a little bit longer.

"Please Klaus..." I tried.

"I'm sorry." And with those words he left the room.

"Klaus... don't... please..." That was all was able to say. I fell on my knees and cried.

"Why? I'm dead, how can this hurt me so much?" I asked myself, but never gotted an answer.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.🙃
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤