Five: Happy Easter

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

I woke up. It was 7:00 A.M I turned around, I saw that my beautiful boyfriend was still asleep. I gave him a kiss on his forhead and headed downstairs.

I made him breakfast. I put the music on and sang along the music, while I baked a few eggs.

I swing my hips on the music. I looked at the eggs. They were ready. I layed them on a piece of bread, covered with cheese and some ham. I put some salt and peper on them. I also cooked an egg and layed it next to the bread. And made a cup of coffee, black the way he likes it.

<<<(Five's P.O.V)>>>

I woke up at 7:17 A.M. I saw that my girlfriend wasn't here.

'Where is she?'

'What if she left me.'

I mean I have a dangerous life. So it would be no suprise if she decides to leave me.

Then I smelled the smell of eggs. Breakfast? Y/n is making breakfast for me?

I went downstairs. I could here the music already before I even entered the livingroom.

I smiled when I saw her danceing and singing along the music. I saw that she made breakfast with eggs for me. So sweet.

"Goodmorning love." I said.

She jumped 10 feet in the air.

"God, Five. You scared me."

"What are you doing here anyway. I was going to suprise you with breakfast in bed." She said disappointed.

I frowned. 'Did I just ruined it?'

She must have seen me frown, because she said: "No it's alright Five. Happy Easter!"

And she handed me my breakfast. We sat down on the couch and at our breakfast.

"Easter? What is that?" I asked confused.

"You don't know what Easter is?" She said like it was the biggest crime the the entire world.

I shooked my head. "I guess being in the future for 43 years isn't really helping."

She chuckled. "The Christians believe it's the day Jesus resurrected from the dead." She explained.

"Do you believe that too?" I asked.

"Not sure. I just really enjoy finding and eating eggs."

"Finding eggs?"

"Yeah, it's believed by the non-religions that the easter-bunny hides eggs. Mostly children go searching for the eggs." She explained

"Can we do that too? I'm a child." I asked exited.

"Sure why not. But I don't think we'll find anything."

"Why not?" I pouted.

She laughed. "Because the easter bunny isn't real. It's the parents who hide the eggs, so the children can find them. Only I haven't hide any eggs, because I thought you thought it to be childish."

"Then I'll ask one of my brothers to hide them, so we can find them toghether."

I chuckled at his childish. "Sure baby, if that makes you happy."

We at the rest of our breakfast in silence.
I knew this was going to be an amazing Easter.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Happy Easter everyone. Enjoy your day/night.

XXX Luna❤