90K: Bonus Chapter

Me: "Thank you! For all the votes and comments."

Five: "We're sorry that the request take so long."

Diego: "Speaking about requests. Didn't you want to say something about the requests."

Me: "I do accually. You see, I've made a change in the Request rules. You can request a imagine like you normally would if it's a 'X READER'. But If you want a 'X OC' you have to request like this:

Name of OC:
Nickname:
Superhero name:
Power:
Age:
Looks:
Personality:
Friends:
Enemies:
Character:
(As in the umbrella academy character with who you want to interact.)
Description:

~~~For example~~~

Name of OC: Amelia Hargreeves
Nickname: Amy, Ams
Superhero name: The Unseen
Power: She can turn invisible and by touch thing or people, can she make them invisible too.
Age: She's 30 years old.
Looks: She has light brown hair and blue-green eyes. Her skin has a little bit of color and her body has the shape of a hourglass.
Personality: Sweet and a little bit of a rebel. She never listens to her father and uses her power to hide form him. Sometimes she can be gone for days. She appears if she wants to. She best friends with Vanya and thinks it stupid that their father treats Vanya like that.
Friends: Vanya, Ben
Enemies: Her father, Luther
Character: Klaus (I know Klaus is gay, let's just pretend he's straight.)
Description: Klaus and Amelia are best friends. Klaus likes Amelia, but he's to cowardly to tell her. Amy thinks it's annoying that Klaus is constantly drunk or high. He promised to stop using and drinking, yet he couldn't resist. While he was drunk and high, he said some stupid things to Amy. She left angrily and turned invisible. Not wanted to be found. Klaus must do anything to find her.

Five: "Sounds good."

Diego: "Yeah!"

Me: "See you by the next bonus chapter."

All: "Bye, bye!!!"

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
90K reads!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all the votes, comments and reads. It means so much to me😊

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘

XXX Luna❤