Klaus: My best gay friend

A/N 1: I know Dave died in the past. But let's just pretend Dave didn't die.

A/N 2: I also know that Klaus is pan, let's just pretend he's gay.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

Me and Klaus have been friends for like forever. I knew about his family and about the fact that he has super power. I accepted him for who he is , even though he can be a little bit weird sometimes.

"Hey gurllllllll!" Klaus yelled in my ear. "Jesus, Klaus no need to yell. I'm stand next to you. And I'm not deaf, at least not yet." He was grinning like chesire cat. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Of course, darling. Let's go shopping."

I looked at him confused. 'Did I heard that right, Klaus Hargeeves wants to shop?' Klaus hated to shop. One time I had drag him with me. He all started to cry and he constantly begged if we please could leave. So I really thought it was odd he wanted to go shopping now.

"Shopping? Since when do you like to go shopping?" "W-well... y-you see..." He said nervously. I raised an eyebrow. He scratched the back of his head. "I-I've m-met someone and I-I have a d-date..." He stuttered. "Are you in love?" He nodded heavily. Sometimes Klaus is just like a little child. Extremely cute, but also extremely annoying. "I'm happy for you. Who's the lucky girl?" I asked curious. "W-well... T-that is j-just t-the th-thing..." He stuttered nervously.

I've never seen Klaus so nervous before, well perhaps when he told me he had super power. I mean he was nervous about what I would think of him after I knew. 'What could be weirder than having super power?' He looked like he was about to cry.

"It's oké, Klaus. I won't judge you." I insured him. "Y-you see, U-um, i-it is n-not a g-girl." I looked at him in suprise. "What is it than, an alien?" I joked. He chuckled nervously. "N-no, i-it's a b-boy." "A boy?" I said suprised. He took a deep breath. "Y/n... I'm gay." He said without stuttering. He looked away in shame. The tears fell down his cheek. I grabbed his face and wipped away his tears.

"Oh Klaus, is that all? It's nothing to be ashamed for. I have always suspected you were." I said softly. "You did? And you stil want to be my friend?" He asked through his tears. "Yes, of course. Why would you think I don't want to be your friend anymore." He shrugged.

"I like for who you are. With powers or without. Gay or staight. I don't care. You are my friend and you shall always be my friend." He hugged me tightly.

"I don't deserve you." He mumbled "Yes you do. Now let's go shopping." He clapped in his hands from joy.

He grabbed my hands and dragged me with him. "Klaus slow down." He grinned and slowed down. "Let's go to that shop... Oh and I want to look there... No wait first..." "Klaus!" I yelled. He turned slyly around. "Yes?"
"Calm down, we can go to every shop oké? Oké?" He nodded.

We entered one shop after the other. I've never been in so many shops with Klaus and without complaining, crying or begging. It is a miracle. "What is his name?" I asked while I looked at a dress. "Dave, his name is Dave. We've met while we fought in the Vietnam War. He is the only one who I truly love more than me self." I pretened to be offended. "What about me? Don't love me?" He looked at me confused. "I'm hurt, Klaus." I said dramatically. He laughed. I smiled brightly. I'm so happy for Klaus. He finaly found someone who he wants to spend the rest of his life with. "When do have this date?" "Next week. Do you think of this suit?" He turned around and showed me a suit. "Handsome, very handsome. Dave is lucky to have you." I hummed.

"What are you guy going to do? I mean on the date?" "I don't know. I haven't thought about that, yet." He shrugged. "The date is already next week. If I were you I would start to prepare." "You are right. But what do I need to do. I have no ideas. I..." He started to panick. "Klaus!" I yelled. "Focus!" He nodded embarrassed. "Because I am your best friend, I'm going to help you." I smiled. "Really?" "Of course. Now tell me what does Dave like. Is he an romantic type?" Klaus nodded. "He is kind, strong and vulnerable. And beautiful, he is so beautiful." He said lovestruck. I hummed. "How about a romantic walk on the beach and a diner by sundown. You have to wait until the sun goes down. I shall make a table ready so you two can sit down, enjoy the food and watch the sundown." He clapped in his hands. "That's perfect. Thanks Y/n, for being such amazing friend." I laughed. "No need to thank me. That's just what friends do."

~~~Time skip~~~

I walked on the beach with a table and a lots of candles
I placed candles in a heart from on the ground. In the middle of the heart I placed the table.

 In the middle of the heart I placed the table

"That looks beautiful." A deep male voice said. "For who is it?" I turned around and saw a brown haired young male standing afrond of me. "Oh this, it's for a friend of mine." I smiled. "Must be a lucky guy. What's his name?" "Klaus, why do you ask?" "As in Klaus Hargeeves?" He asked "Yeah, who are you?" "Nevermind." And he walked away. 'Strange.' I thought.

I continued with decorating the table. "Wow." I heard behind me. "You like it Klaus?" I asked softly. "Like it? I love it. It's perfect. Come here darling." He hugged me. "Klaus... Can't breath." He grinned goofy and letted go of me. Klaus acted like those best gay friend in romantic comedy movies. Not that I can say my life is a romantic comedy movie. I mean I haven't found the one yet. "I shall be you waiter tonight. Does he likes red wine or white?" I asked. Klaus shrugged. "I don't know, never asked." "Than I shall do both. Go change your suit, we leave with in a hour." He nodded and walked home.

~~~Time skip~~~

"What if he doesn't like it?
What if he hates it?
What if he already has someone els?
What if..." Klaus was walking nervously in a circle. "Klaus, relax. He shall love it." I handed him a couple of flowers. "Here are the flowers." He smiled at me. "Good luck." I smiled. "Thanks." He wispered.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.🙃
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤