Diego and Klaus: Polyamory

A/N 1: A polyamory relationship is a relationship with more than one partner, were all partners are involved. They believe in an open relationship without jealousy between the partners.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

I'm so extremely happy. I've been in a polyamory relationship for 3 months. It's so good. When Diego came out the closet as bisexual and Klaus found out he was pansexual, let's just say they quickly found each other. Not long after that they met me. I thought that they were so cute toghether. I never expected them to ask me into their relationship. I must admit I was pretty shocked. I've never been in a polyamory relationship before. Of course I've been into some straight relationships, but polyamory relationship? No not really. I thought it was really exciting and scared. But I must say, it's best thing what could happend to me.

"Honey, are you ready?" Diego asked.

"Are ready for our date night?" Klaus asked softly.

"I am." I smiled.

I walked to them. They putted their arms around me. I feel so lucky. Yeah, I'm a lucky girl. I also lucky I'm not a jealous person. Although sometimes I do get a little bit jealous of other girls. But usually I just shrugged it off me.

"Are you okay?" Klaus asked worried.

He probably noticed that I'm lost in my thoughts.

"Yeah, I were just thinking about how happy I am with you two." I smiled at them.

"Ahhhhh, we are happy with you as well." They said at the same time.

We walked to the club. Of course people are watching. But I don't care. In the club we danced and drank.

"Why don't you and Klaus go dancing toghether. I really need a break."

They nodded and danced with each other. I watched happily. I took a sip of my drink. I was lost in thoughts until I was interuped by a cute young male.

"Hi, what's your name?" He asked. I smiled.

"My name Y/n, and you are?" I asked calmly.

"Tristan, are you alone?" He smiled weirdly.

I slowly started to feel unconfortable. 'What does this guy wants from me.' I thought nervously. It's not like I'm single.

"No, I'm not." I looked around me to see if I could see Diego and Klaus. They were no were to be seen.

"With who are you than? I don't see anyone." He smirked evilly

Before I could tell him to back off, because I had two boyfriends he cutted me off by kissing me. He started to touch me. I struggled but he was too strong. He kissed me roughly until he was pushed away from me. A very angry Diego and Klaus stood in front of me.

"How dare you to touch our girl!" Diego yelled.

"Yeah, she's ours. ONLY OURS!!!" Klaus yelled.

I've never seen Klaus so angry. Of course I've seen Diego angry before. After all he has a bad temper, but Klaus? He's always so extremely calm, but not now. Diego and Klaus started to beat Tristan.

"Diego, Klaus stop!" I yelled scared.

"He touched you. He deserved to be punished." Klaus growled.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't knew she was yours." Tristan stuttered nervously.

He was bleeding. I grabbed my boys and pulled them away from him. Tristan quickly ran away. They hugged me. Klaus was the first one to kiss me passionately. The kiss was needy and full with jealously.

"My turn. I'm needy too." Diego muttered.

I pulled away from Klaus and kissed Diego. His kissed eagerly back. He moaned sofly in the kiss. It was full with lust and need. I slowly pulled away. They looked at me. Jealously was written all on their faces.

"Your ours." They wispered in my ear.

"Never forget that." Diego said. I chuckled.

"I'm only yours."

Klaus kissed me again and Diego kissed my neck. I smiled in the kiss. It's hot when they're jealous. If I get so much affection when they're jealous, perhaps I should make them jealous more often.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,
Do you like this kind of imagine? I just want to say that I support any kind of LGBTQ+. Even though I'm straight and don't write gay story, I still support any kind of sexuality. I think it's awful when people disciminate people with an other sexuality.
Comment and vote, please.
Also don't forget to follow me and to check my other storys.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤