Diego: My hero

A/N 1: Warning: There shall be a little bit strong language in this imagine. Read at own risk!!!

A/N 2: This is requested by danineedscake

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

______

Name: Owen Lun
Nickname: O
Superhero name: The Volcano
Power: She can control fire.
Personality: A little cocky and flirty. Always making jokes and she has anger issues.
Character: Diego
Looks: She's a girl with short brown hair and brown eyes and a little chubby just kinda. Her checks are really chubby and yeah.
Description: They're bestfriends and they go on a mission and it's after Diego lost Patch and is being really protective over Owen and doesn't really let her do anything and she gets mad and storms away and a guy starts flirting with her and diego comes and saves the day and boom relationship.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Owen's P.O.V)>>>

Here are we again, fighting like always. I'm so tired of Diego's overprotective behavior. Ever since Patch died, he acts like I'm 5 years old. I hate it. I could feel my hands heating up. I felt like I was on fire.

"You are an asshole!" I yelled. Steam came from my ears.

"No you're just being uncareful!" He shouted back.

"Uncareful? I'm an adult, I think I can take care of my self!"

Diego threw his hands up in frustration. "Really? You act like a 9 year old."

"Take that back!"

"No!"

"I said take that back!!!" I shouted at him.

"And I say no." He said stubbornly.

My left hand lighted up and flames surounded us. Pogo came running to us with a fire extinguisher.

"Please mistress Owen, don't burn down the building." He pleaded.

I glared at them and stormed outside. I really needed to cool down.

Deep down I know Diego doesn't mean it like that. He doesn't have bad intentions, but I was too proud to admit that. I would never admit Diego was right. I have been a little careless lately, but that's only because of Diego. He gives me no air to breath. Everywhere I go, he has to come with me. I hate it. Even when I go to the bathroom, he follows.

I walked on the empty streets. It was dark and there was almost nobody. I could slowly feel my anger leaving.

I sat down on the street. Don't get me wrong, I love Diego with all my heart. It's just not fair, I'm not allowed to do anything on my own. I'm not 5, for god sake

Suddenly a group of guys came to me. "Hey pretty, what is a pretty girl like your self doing here?"

They were very creepy, I admit. I stood up. They surounded me, I had no way to go. I got ready to fight.

"Look I don't want any trouble. If you leave quietly, non of you guys have to get hurt."

They laughed like I just said some kind of a joke. "Sure a little girl like you, against all of us."

"Let's go get her, boys."

'Well you asked for it. Don't come crying to me if I hurt you.' I thought.

They attacked me. I dodge one and used my fire power on the other. "Holy shit, it's a freak." One of them said.

They grabbed something wat looked like a large metal sticks. I threw a fireball at one of them. They tried to hit me with their sticks. I dodge them all, besides one. It hit me in the shoulder.

I whined softly from the pain, but I wasn't going to give up. I grabbed one of the sticks from them and hit one of them in his private space.

'Yes, get it asshole.' I thought angrily.

I didn't noticed the person behind me. I quickly turned around. He had a knife. I could dodge it fast enough. I thought I was going to get stabbed. Only my hero came to save me.

"Diego!" I said happily. "Just on time."

He stabbed the guy with a knife. The others ran way. "Let's go, those two are crazy." They said to each other.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried. "Yeah, I'm fine."

That was a lie. My shoulder hurted like hell.

"Don't lie to me O. You're shoulder is broken."

I rolled with my eyes. Here we are again with his overprotective behavior.

"I'm sorry for my behavior." He muttered.

I looked at him shocked. Did THE Diego Hargreeves just apologized?

"Yeah, you heard me right. I'm sorry. You were right. You aren't 5. You are an adult, who can take care if your self."

I hummed in agreement. "I'm sorry too. I was reckless."

"It's just after Patch, I so afraid to lose you. I can't lose another one." A tear rolled of Diego cheek.

I wipened it away. "You won't lose me, silly. Never."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.

The requests are closed. I won't be taking requests for now. I don't know when I'll take requests again. You can still request part 2, only no imagines anymore.

Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤