Five: Don't speak... (Part 6)

A/N 1: Warning: There shall be a little bit strong language in this imagine. Read at own risk!!!

A/N 2: This is requested by
descendants4life437,
scalzotto_gallagher and
fanfictionreaper_1

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Fives P.O.V)>>>

It's been 2 months since the accident with Cha-cha and Hazel. The ambulance came pretty quick after called them. They brought her to the hospital. She's been in coma for 2 months. I visit her everyday. I cried for days, I was so scared. This was deffinitely not they way I imagined our marriage. Well, tactically we never married. I mean she never said yes. It makes me sad that she didn't said yes. Why didn't she said yes? Was she afraid? Didn't she loved me? All those questions keep on haunting me. I don't know the answer, all I know is that I love her and I will do anything for her.

"How is she Five?" Diego asked.

I shruggered sadly. "Still the same."

"Don't worry Five, she will wake up anywhere soon." He insured me.

I didn't believed him. "How can you be so sure?"

"Just have a feeling." I knew that he was lying. I could see it in his eyes.

I suddenly felt the feeling to cry. The tears fell down my cheek like a waterfall.

"Why?" I sobbed.

My family tried to comfort me.

"Why what, Five?" Allison asked.

"Why didn't she said yes? Didn't she loved me?" I muttered.

They looked at me with pity. "Sometimes people do weird things. I think she just freaked out and panicked. I'm sure she didn't mean it."

I nodded at Allison. She was probably right.

"I hope so. If you don't mind, I'm going for a walk."

"Sure, no problem. I'll come with you." Klaus suggested smiling.

"Alóne. I'm going for a walk, alone." I emphasized the word alone to make clear I truly didn't want any company.

Klaus's smile disappeared. "Fine, just know you don't have to do this alone."

"I know." And with those words I teleported away.

I teleported to the forest. I truly didn't knew where to go. I couldn't live without her. I walked for what looked like hours. Until I heard voices. I hid behind a tree. The voices where from Cha-cha and Hazel, those bastards. I clench my fists.

'How dare they after what they did to Y/n! How dare they to walk around like that! They should get locked up for the rest of there lives!' I yelled in my thoughts.

I sneaked up on them. I needed to know what they were talking about.

"Are you sure we can do this?" Hazel asked. "I mean she is already in coma. Do we need to kill her?"

"Shut up, Hazel! Do you want to go home or not?" Cha-cha asked angrily.

"Of course I want to, it's just that killing a hurt and defenseless person is not very honorable or fair."

I could hear that Cha-cha started to lose her patience.

"Just do as you are told and you're getting rewarded. That's how it works, no matter what. Even though it's not fair or honorable. Who cares?"

Hazel wanted to say something, but didn't say it. He just nodded. "I guess you're right."

I accidentally stepped on a stick. Of made enough noise for them to hear it. I teleported away, before they could find me. I teleported back home.

"We need to go to the hospital! We need to protect Y/n! Cha-cha and Hazel are going to kill her!" I said in one breath.

"What? You need to slow down a little bit or we can't understand you."

"No time! I said: We need to go to the hospital! We need to protect Y/n! Cha-cha and Hazel are going to kill her!" I yelled in there ears.

"Jesus, Five! No need to yell. We're not deaf."

I grabbed my gun. "Hurry!" I yelled.

Everyone followed me to the hospital. I ran to her room. 'Thank god, she's still alive.' I thought relieved.

"Guard the hall." I ordered Diego and Luther. They nodded.

"Klaus, Allison, Vanya watch out if they're coming and when they do call me." I trew them a phone. They left.

I stayed with Y/n. "It's all going to be ok." I said to her, even though deep inside me I knew I didn't say to for her. I said it for myself.

The phone rang.

"They're coming! They're coming!" Klaus yelled from the other side of the phone.

I loaded my gun. Ready to fight, but then I felt a hand grab me.

"Be careful, Five." A small voice said.

I looked at her shocked, but it looked like she still hasn't moved or woken up.

I grabbed her hand. "Y/n?" I asked confused, but she didn't respond.

'Was it just my imagination or did she just really talked to me?' I asked my self.

Anyway there was no time to think about that. The fight was about to burst lose and I had to protect her. No matter what!

"No matter what..." I muttered to myself

'For Y/n...!'

And with that thought I joined the fight.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Also if you want a part 7, just let me know in the comments.🙃
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤