Five: Stay with me (Part 2)

A/N 1: Warning, there shall be a death situation and a suicidal attempt in this imagine. Read at own risk!

A/N 2: This is requested by lillyshin1234

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. Please keep requesting.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Fives P.O.V)>>>

I was hard living without her. She was and STILL IS my everything. I miss her terribly. Ever since that incident things has changed. I didn't at, slept or talked with anyone anymore. I just sat in my room starring ahead of me. I sighed. "Oh Y/n, why did you had to die." I said sadly. I sat on my bed. The tears fell down my cheek. I felt so guilty. I felt like I should have been the one that was killed, not her. She was innocent. I looked at Delores. "I know that it's my fault she's dead, Delores." "You're right. I should apologize to her." I looked at the gun next to my bed. "Should I?" Not that I would go to heaven. I've killed so many people, too many. And you know what was the worse part: I knew exactly what I was doing. I wasn't fooled or treated by someone. I did it out of freewill. I reget every single kill. I don't deserve to live. If I do it, than perhaps I could see her in the afterlife. I pointed the gun at my head. I started to cry even more. My hands shaked. I can't do anything, even commiting suicide I can't do. I'm too cowardly. "Come on Five, be brave. Do it for Y/n." I was sweating from fear. I putted my finger on the trigger. And than, BOOM...

THE END!!!

(A/N: Hahaha, I was just joking)

I woke up in a different place. I layed in the wet grass. The place was surround with trees. I was in some kind of forest, but instead of the colors green and brown, there was the color gray. Everything was gray, the trees the grass. I was gray too. "Am I dead?" I asked. A girl drove to me on a tricycle. "Yes and no." She said. "Who are you?" "I'm the one who created you and everything else on earth." She said like it's the most obiviously thing in the world. "You're god?" She shrugged. "She waits for you." She pointed at a small treehouse. 'She?' I asked myself. "Y/n!" I quickly ran to the treehouse. I entered the treehouse, but there was no one. I frowned dispointed. I sat down on the couch. "Hello Five, I've missed you." There she was, the love of my life. "Y/n..." I hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry, Y/n. It was all my fault. If I didn't..." She cutted me of by kissing me. "Shhhhhhhh, Five. Don't you dare to say such thing. It's not you fault. You did everything you could." She smiled. "But, but..." "No buts Five. Why would you wanted to comit suicide? It's not you time yet." She asked worried. "I wanted to be with you. I wanted to get punished for I done to you. I don't deserve to live. I killed so many people, innocent people Y/n!" I cried. "You only tried to get back to your family. Yes you killed many innocent people. But everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance, even you. Your not a bad person, Five. There so much good in you." She softly kissed me on my lips. "You too good for me." I mumbled. "No I am not. You just need to see you worth to live for. You deserve to live, Five." She grabbed my hands. "Promise me that you won't comit suicide. Promise me, Five." I nodded. "I promise." I said. She smiled and kissed me. I felt like I was drowing in the kiss. It was so perfect. She slowly pulled away. "Goodbye Five." She muttered in my ear. "Noooooooo, don't leave me!" I yelled and I felt myself falling into the darkness.

I opened my eyes. I looked at the gun in my hand. I was alive and unharmed. I saw my family standing around me. They looked extremely worried and scared. "What?" I spat. "Are you alright, Five?" Luther asked. "We heard a gunshot. And we came immediately to you." Allison said. "I'm fine." I teleported to the park and sat down on the grass. 'She saved me, she saved me. Why would she save me?'
"Five?" Diego asked. "I'm not here." I hoped he would just leave, which of course he didn't. "You know that saying your not here doesn't work, right?" He chuckled. I didn't aswer. "Hey..." He sat next to me. "What do you want?" "Are you okey?" He asked. "Does it look like it." I sneered. "Wow... I sorry." He putted his hand up in defense. "You miss her, don't you." I nodded. "Can't you not just leave me alone?" "No, you miserable. I know what your feeling." He said. 'How dares he to say he knows how I'm feeling.' I thought angrily. "You know nothing!" I yelled. "Accually I do. I lost someone I care a lot for too." He looked away. My eyes softed. "I'm sorry." I wispered. "What was her name?" I asked softly. "Eudora Patch, she was a detective. She died while saving Klaus. I cared for her so much. I thought as well that it was my fault. Yet I never thought about suicide, because I know that's not what she would have wanted." I looked at him. He was crying as well. I chuckled. "What's so funny?" He asked between the tears. "Look at us. As two crybaby brothers." He laughed too. "Why did you came to look for me?" "Even though, you're an annoying pain in the ass your still my brother. You shall always be my little brother." He said grinning. "I'm older than you are." "Might be, but you smaller and shorter than me." I chuckled. "Thanks Diego." I smiled at him. "Your welcome." He stood up. "I'm heading back to the others. Are you coming?" I shaked my head "No, I think I'm going to stay here for a while." He nodded and left. I sighed. "Hello Five." The most beautiful voice of the world said. She appeared in front of me. "Y/n? You're just an imagine. You're dead." She laughed. "I am. So what if I am. All what matters that you live. And that you know I love you." She smiled. "I love you too." I wispered. She slowly disappeared. I smiled, knowing that she forgave me and loves me.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Also if you want a part 3, just let me know in the comments.🙃
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤