Five: Baking with Five...

A/N: Warning, there shall be a little bit strong language in this imagine. Read at own risk!!!

A/N: This is requested by lcalla1812

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

______

Name: Reyna Hargreeves
Nickname: Rey, Ra, Number 8
Superhero name: The Flare
Powers: Able to manipulate fire and light, can send out flashes of light
Personality: Smart, funny, positive, proud
Character: Five (boyfriend)
Best friend: Klaus
Looks: Ginger, green eyes but they turn gold when she's using her power, pale, freckled, lots of earrings, usually wears black jeans and leather jacket
Description: None

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Reyna's P.O.V)>>>

I was standing in the kitchen. I grabbed all the ingrediënts I needed for a pie. I know that Five has a rough time, so I thought: 'Let's make a pie for him.' Speaking about Five, I have no idea where he is. I shruggered it of me. He's probably sleeping. I was about to cut the apples, then Five teleported behind me, scaring the hell out me.

"Awwwww!" I yelled because I cutted my self.

I looked angrily at Five. "Why did you do that."

He looked scared at the wound. He teleported away to get band aid. He helped me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that." He apologized more than once.

"It's OK, but now it's your fault that I can't finish the pie." I pointed to him.

"No problem. I'll finish it."

I raised an eyebrow. Five cooking? Five can't cook.

"You cooking?" I laughed.

"Why are you laughing? I can cook."

"I want to see that. Go ahead, but you have to clean everything yourself."

He nodded. "Agree."

"Are you sure I don't need to..." I started.

"No, no, no... Just lay down on the couch and relax. Leave it to me."

I simply raised an eyebrow and layed down on the couch. "Ok if you say so."

~~~Time skip~~~

It's been 2 hours since Five disappeared in to the kitchen. I heard a lot of noise coming from the kitchen. What kind of worries me.

"Five?! Are you still alive?!" I yelled.

No answer. I started to worry, so I went to the kitchen. I wanted to walk in the kitchen, but there was Five. He looked shocked.

"Um are you ok?" I asked worried.

"Well, yes I am. The kitchen and the pie are not." He stepped aside and I saw what a mess he made of the kitchen.

"Oh dear, Pogo is not going to be happy about this." I pretended to be angry, but had to laugh.

"This is not funny." Five muttered embarrassed.

"Yes it is, mister 'I-can-cook'." I laughed.

He looked sad. "Don't worry love, I bought doughnuts from the coffee shop."

This made him happier. "How did you know it wasn't going to end wel?" He asked confused.

"I had my ideas. Now let's get out of here, before Pogo finds out."

We left the kitchen. "Wait here, I just need to grab the doughnuts and something to drink."

I left to grab the stuff. When I came back Five was waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yup." We were about to leave, when we heard someone yell.

"What the hell happen in the kitchen?!" It was Pogo.

I looked at Five. It was like he could read my mind.

"Run!" We both yelled at the same time.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.😆
I'm so sorry that it took me so long to write a new chapter. I'm so sorry if you requested a chapter and I havent wrote it yet. It's just that I very busy, I didn't had much spare time.
Thanks anyway again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤