Five: Cuddle with me

A/N 1: This is NOT a 'X reader'. This is just a fluffy imagine about Five and the others.

A/N 2: This is requested by bailie1010A

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

______

Can I request an imagine where five is sick with the stomach flu and Luther holds a family meeting, but five has to leave, and Luther makes Diego and Klaus look after him, please? Can five also be really cuddly and adorable and stuff, please?

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Diego's P.O.V)>>>

Why does Luther always have to put his mess in my hands? After we found out that Five had the stomach flu, he couldn't stay at the family meeting. Luther told me and Klaus that we had to take care of him.

"This is stupid. Why do we have to take care of him." I growled angrily.

Klaus simply shruggered. "Dunoooo..."

I sighed. Knowing that he was high, he wouldn't be much help either. I guess it's on me than. Five layed on the couch. He was a sleep. It was a kind of cute that he was snoring. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cola.

"Hey Klaus, do you want a cola too?!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Whatttttttt, nooooooo....... I waaaant beeeeeeer." He yelled back.

I sighed. Why is he always drunk and high. I grabbed a beer for him and walked back to the living room. I trowed the bottle with beer to him.

"Hey! Careful!" He luckily catched it. I simple rolled my eyes.

"Not so loud. You might wake up Five." I wispered, but it was already too late.

"What's going on here?" Five asked sleepy.

"Nothing, go back to sleep." I quickly tried, but it had no use. Five sat already straight up on the couch.

"Can I have a cup of coffee?" He asked.

"No way, you going back to sleep."

"Absolutely not, I can do whatever I want. You can command me anything. I'm way older than you are." He said subornly.

Aaaaaaaand we're back at the: 'I'm-older-than-you-so-I-can-do-anything-I-want thing. It makes me so sick, argh. Why does Five has to be so annoying?

"No Five. You're sick. You must rest. Go back to sleep." I commanded.

"Nooooooo, I want to cuddle." He have us a puppy face.

Klaus simple shruggered and lighted an other sigarette. I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Cuddle?" I asked, just to be sure I heard that right.

"Yes, I need some affection. Is that so weird?"

"Um yes..." I said like it's that most obvious thing in the world.

He frowned. "Come on brother. Pleaseeeeee, cuddle with me. Give me a hug." He pleaded.

Argh, why does he has to do that? I doubed for a while. 'Well, it couldn't hurt could it?' I  asked my self.

I looked at Klaus, but he was his normal high self.

"Alright than, just this onces oké?"

He nodded happily as a child he just got a puppy. "Yes, yes, yes..." He cheered.

"Come on Klaus. You too." I pointed at him.

"Fine." He muttered unwillingly. Clearly he doesn't want to, but only does it because I tell him to.

Five layed down on the couch and I layed next to him. Klaus layed on the other side of. Five hield on me like his life depended on it. It was a kind of cute. We cuddled with him until we heared him storring again. I guess he fell asleep. I looked at Klaus, but he was a sleep aswell. I wanted to leave, but a arm stopped me. It was Fives arm. I couldn't go anywhere.

'I guess this isn't so bad.' I thought. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep aswell.

<<<(Allisons P.O.V)>>>

After the family meeting I went to the living room to see if Five's oké. I mean he's annoying, but he's still our brother. I entered the living room and there I saw the most cute thing ever. Diego and Klaus were cuddling with Five. They were all asleep. I quickly took a picture. This one I'm going to keep forever. I quietly left the living room. Once I was gone I squeal a little bit.

"Are they alright?" Luther asked.

"Yes, more than fine." I showed him the picture. And we laughed. This was gold. They probably going to hate us for it, but it's so worth it.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.🙃
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤