Five: Thief of my heart

A/N 1: I've made a change in the Request rules. You can request a imagine like you normally would if it's a 'X READER'. But If you want a 'X OC' you have to request like this:

Name of OC:
Nickname:
Superhero name:
Power:
Age:
Looks:
Personality:
Friends:
Enemies:
Character:
(As in the umbrella academy character with who you want to interact.)
Description:

A/N: This is requested by xxIcybeastxx

Thanks for the request.
I'm sorry it took me so long to write your request.
Still I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

______

Name: Lana Rogers
Nickname: The Umbrella Thief, The Magician
Super Villain name: The untouchable
Power: Able to Alter and Manipulate Reality itself and shape it to their will
Personality: Not much is none about Lana but she is very mysterious and She likes putting on a show wherever she goes, leaving her mark in the most mind blowing way possible
Character: Five
Description: Lana Rogers is a Wanted criminal in three countries for Thievery of Many art pieces and Valuable items from around the world. The Name ' The Umbrella thief ' comes straight from the fact the umbrella she carries around helps enhance her already batshit powers and also acts as a shield when opened . So far she has yet to be caught and there are no exact patterns for where she may end up next but one thing is for sure, She always leaves a mark wherever she goes.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Lana's P.O.V)>>>

People always pity the cops that hunting criminals is so extremely exhausting, wel let me tell you that being the criminal is even more exhausting. But no one cares about that. How unfair is that?

I walked to my hidout. No one knows where that is. I look for it to watch TV and to see me being on the news again. They try so hard, but they still have no idea who the 'The Umbrella Theif' is. As they like to call me. To be honest I prefere The Untouchable, but I guess you can't choose you name.

I entered my hidout. It was a mess. Their was food and clothes all over the ground. I didn't pick them up. I simply didn't care. The only thing I keeped tidy are my weapons. I had placed them on the wall and on my table. I had guns and knives in all sizes. I placed the hand gun I carried with me back on it's place.

I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. I zapped a little bit, until I came by the News. I listened carefully:

"And then today on the news. There's been broken in to the jewelry shop. We suspect that The Umbrella Theif has stuck again. This is the fifth time this month and it's the 16th. Officer Higger what are your cops going to do about it?" The news reader on the TV asked the police officer.

"We have truly no idea who The Umbrella Theif can be. We don't have a lead or a connection yet. We'll try to bring this person to justice, but we can't promise anything." The officer said.

"Thank you officer Higger..."

I laughed loudly. "Buch of idiots."

They have truly no idea. I mean I can't blame them, who would suspect a teenage girl to be the criminal? No one right?

I was about to turn the TV off, but then I heard something interesting.

"And then now... The donut shop on the corner has been attacked. Many has died. They all carried a weapon. We haven't being able to identify them yet. There was one witness."

"It was terrifing. I heard gun shots and yelling. There was almost no one in the shop. Only a kid, who's name was... um, I think Five..." The donut lady said.

'Five...' That word keeped on repeating in my head. I know that name from somewhere.

"Of course, he's one of the umbrella kids."

In my head I've already made a plan. I'm going to 'befriend' this badass boy and he's going to help me. It's a perfect plan. I turned the TV off and walked to my weapon wall.

"Let's see, which one shall I take this time?" I asked myself.

I decided to go with a medium hand gun with long range. I also took three trow knives with me and a pocket knife. You never know when you might need it. I walked to the door. I was about to leave my hidout, but I turned around one more time and I said:

"If I were you, Five I would be very carefull. Because The Umbrella Theif is about to make you hers...

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone.😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.🙃
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤