Diego: Feelings

A/N: This is requested by -mcmahon

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

______

Plot:
Diego and Y/n have feelings for each other, but they haven't realized it yet. They have been best friends for a long time. Something happens and Diego is worried that he will lose his best friend or Y/n is worried that she will lose Diego. Once they see each other again, they realize that they have feelings for each other.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Diego's P.O.V)>>>

It's so good to see Y/n again. It's been so long ago. I've missed her dearly. I remember having a little crush on her. We are best friends. That's all we are right? "Hi, Y/n." I said slyly. "Diego!" She yelled happily. She ran to me and hugged me thightly. I blushed a little bit. 'No Diego, we're nothing more than friends.' I thought sadly. "Are you okay?" She asked. She probably saw my sad face. "Yeah." I fake smiled. I looked away. She grabbed my face and forced me to look at her. "No, your not. Don't lie to me." I sighed. "It's nothing, believe me. How are you?" I tried to change the subject. She raised one of her eyebrows. "I'm fine, unlike you. Why are you acting so strange?" I shrugged. "Y/n!" Luther yelled. He hugged her. I felt slightly jealous. "Hello monkey." She joked. He laughed. "Hello little sprout." She playfully glared at him. "Don't you dare call me that." He grinned. "Um, Y/n?" I asked awkwardly. "Yeah?" She looked at me with those beautiful eyes. 'Dammit, I'm falling pretty for her.' "D-do y-y-yo-you w-wa-nt t-to, u-um, g-grab s-s-so-so-something t-to d-dri-drink?" I stuttered. 'Dammit, I'm stuttering like a little child again.' I thought. She smiled. "Of course Diego. There's no need to be nervous." She said calmly. Luther laughed. "Don't you know, Y/n? Diego li..." Before he could finish that sentence, I trew a knife at him. "Shut up!" I hissed. "Diego!" She yelled. I glanced at her and my eyes softend. "Sorry." I muttered. "What was Luther going to say?" She asked confused. "Nevermind it." She can't know, she can't know how much I love her.

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

"Hi, Y/n." Diego said slyly. "Diego!" I yelled happily. I ran to him and hugged him thightly. I've missed him. He's my best friend yet I hope we could be more. He blushed a little bit. He looked sad. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah." He fake smiled. He looked away. I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me. "No, your not. Don't lie to me." He sighed. "It's nothing, believe me. How are you?" He's trying to change the subject, but I'm not buying it. I raised one of my eyebrows. "I'm fine, unlike you. Why are you acting so strange?" He shrugged. "Y/n!" Luther yelled. He hugged me. "Hello monkey." I joked. Luther laughed. "Hello little sprout." I playfully glared at him. "Don't you dare call me that." He grinned. "Um, Y/n?" Diego asked awkwardly. "Yeah?" I looked at him.  "D-do y-y-yo-you w-wa-nt t-to, u-um, g-grab s-s-so-so-something t-to d-dri-drink?" He stuttered. It was so cute when he stutters. I smiled. "Of course Diego. There's no need to be nervous." I said calmly. Luther laughed. "Don't you know, Y/n? Diego li..." Before he could finish that sentence, Diego trew a knife at him. "Shut up!" He hissed. "Diego!" I yelled. He looked at me and his eyes softend. "Sorry." He muttered. "What was Luther going to say?" I asked confused. "Nevermind it." He was keeping secrets from me and I hate it. "No I want to know or we're no friends anymore." I demanded. He gulped. It looked like he was debating whether to tell me or not. "IkindalikeyounoIloveyouandIknowyoudon'tfeelthesamebutIstillhopewecanbefriends." He rambled. I looked confused at him. "I'm sorry Diego, but you have to talk slower or I can't understand you. He took a deep breath and looked away. "I said: I kinda like you, no I love you and I know you don't feel the same. But I still hope we can be friends." He said without stuttering. His looked like he was about to cry. "Oh Diego, why do you think I don't like you?" He shrugged. "Do you, than?" "Please look at me Diego." He slowly look at me. "I like you, okay. I have feelings for you too." I smiled. "Really?" He asked hopeful. I nodded. He looked so happy. He hugged me. When he pulled back, he looked awkwardly at my lips. I chuckled. "You can kiss, if you want to." He looked embarrassed at me and blushed a little bit. I leaned in and kissed him softly on his lips. He kissed eagerly back. "Someone is eager." I chuckled. He grinned at me. "Sorry, not sorry. Can't help it."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤