Five: Don't speak... (Part 3)

A/N 1: Warning, there shall be a little bit strong language in this imagine. Read at own risk!

A/N 2: This is requested by iambuckybarnes

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Fives P.O.V)>>>

We've been dating for 4 years. It has been the most amazing time of my life. Every kiss, every smile makes my heart skip a beat. She's beautiful and divine. You know what makes her beautiful? Let me tell you... It is the fact that she doesn't know she's beautiful. That makes her beautiful.

"Five? Pay attention." Diego said. I snapped out my thoughts.

"Hè? Oh right. What were saying?" I looked at him. He rolled with his eyes.

"I was asking: Are you sure you want to do this? I mean after you done this, there's no way back."

"I know that and I'm ready." I said smiling.

"But is she?" He questioned me.

"Shut up Diego! Let him be." Klaus said angrily.

"I think it's cute. And I'm sure she shall love it." Klaus smiled.

"I agree with Klaus." Allison said happily.

"This is so cute." Allison squealed.

"Shhhhhhh, not so loud. You might wake her up." I said worried. We continued preparing.

~~~Time skip~~~

We finaly finished. Everything was perfect. Only one thing was still missing... Y/n! I walked upstairs.

"Y/n? Baby?" I asked calmly.

I entered her room, but there was nobody. There was a piece if paper on her bed.

'If you want her back come to coffeeshop on 16:00, alone.

Hazel and Cha-cha.'

I teared the paper apart. I was furious.

'How dare they to take my love away!'

I thought angrily. I looked at the clock. It was 15:48 right now. I stormed to my room and grabbed my gun. I ran downstairs.

"Five? Where's Y/n?" Diego asked confused.

"Kidnapped and those assholes are going to pay." I loaded my gun.

"Go get those assholes. We got your back." Diego said and the rest agreed.

"No. I go alone." I ran outside. I headed to the coffeeshop.

I had to hurry, I only had 4 minutes left. I entered the coffeeshop. There she was tied to a chair. On her mouth was tape and she looked scared at me. I wanted to walk to her, but Cha-cha held a gun against her head. This made me very angry.

"Don't move Five or she dies."

I pointed my gun at them. "Let her go!" I yelled.

"If I were you, I would lower you gun." I slowly lowered my gun.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"You." They anwered.

"Wel you have me now, so you can let her go." I said angrily.

They chuckled. "I guess so."

But instead of letting her go she was about to shoot.

"Say bye to Y/n." Cha-cha said evilly.

"Noooooooo!!!" I yelled.

Before I could move Cha-cha collapsed on the floor. I looked in shock at her. She had a knive in her shoulder.

"Your welcome." Diego said.

"Diego!" I yelled happily.

"Just on time."

The rest of my family were standing afrond of me. They fought with Hazel and Cha-cha. I run to my love. I freed her and pulled the tape of her mouth.

"My love, are you alright?" I asked worried.

She hugged me. "Five, you came." "Of course I did, my love." I hugged her tightly.

"I was accually going to do this at home and under different cirumstances. But there might not be an other chance." I took a deep breath and slowly kneeled down on one knee.

Her eyes widened. I grabbed a small box out my pocked at showed the ring to her.

 I grabbed a small box out my pocked at showed the ring to her

"Y/n you the most amazing thing what ever happ..." Before I could finish my speech, she kissed me.

"Don't speak, just kiss me." She muttered and we kissed.

It was perfect. Until I slowly pulled away. My forhead touched hers.

"You know, I practiced weeks on that speech."

She chuckled. "For me?"

"Of course, I would do anything for you." She smiled.

"I never got your answer." I muttered.

"You never asked." She smirked. I laughed playfully.

"Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N would you like to marry me?" I looked hopeful at her.

"Let me think about it... No, I wouldn't like to marry you." My smile fell. I frowned fearfully.

"I would love to marry you. Yes, of course." She smiled.

"Jesus, you almost got me." I said relieved.

"Almost?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Alright, I was afraid. Afraid that you would reject me."

"I would never, sweety." She kissed me softly on my lips.

"Hey you two lovebirds, some help here would be nice!" Diego yelled.

My siblings were still fighting Hazel and Cha-cha.

"Shit, we forgot them." Y/n said.

"Do you think, what I think?" I asked smirked. She nodded and smiled.

"Let's learn those assholes a lesson." I chuckled.

"Ladies first." I waved with my hand dramatically

She jump up and grabbed Diegos knife. I love her so much. I watch my girl... no, fiance fight. She's perfect, because she got flaws. That's what makes her beautiful.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Also if you want a part 4, just let me know in the comments.🙃
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤