Klaus: Demons

A/N 1: This ain't going to be a love story. That would be gross, because the reader is 11 and Klaus is like 30. It's more like a brotherly love.

A/N 2: This is requested by tweetems_

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

______

It’s an Klaus x reader request and Y/N is number 8. She and the rest thought that she doesn't have any powers like Vanya until their reunion when Mr. Hargreeves died. All her sibblings are adults, but Y/N still looked, sounded and acted like she was 11. That night she had a nightmare and screamed so loud that she woke up Klaus. "What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. "Klaus." She took a moment to catch her breath "Can you see demons?" She asked. "I guess you could call them that but no." Klaus said. "AHH!" She screamed. "Who are you?" She appeared to be talking to thin air, but Klaus knew what was going on. She looked at Klaus dead in the eye and said: "I'm half demon."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V.)>>>

Here I was again. I thought I would never see this place again. I stood for the giant door. The door slowly opened. Pogo stood in the hall.

"Welcome home Ms. Y/n

It was so weird to be back in the umbrella academy. It has been so long ago. I didn't really looked for it to see my sibblings again. You see I haven't changed a bit. We didn't really got along. I saw Luther and Allison standing in front of me. "Hey guys," I muttered. Allison hugged me.

"Please I still need to breath." I said.

"You are so tiny." Luther told me. "I was bigger than you were when you were 11." I stook my tongue out.

I've missed you." Klaus said. He smiled. I hugged him.

"Are you high again?" I asked worried. He didn't answered but that said enough.

I sighed disapointed.

"You need to stop with those shit. Your poisoning yourself." I said worried.

He shrugged. "I'm still standing and breathing."

"Klaus... You know I only trying to help you. I hate to see you like this." I looked at him. We were inseparable when we were young. He already used at young age. I was the one who disencourage it.

"I'm ok, I'm still just fine." He insured me.

The rest was standing behind us. All of us besides Ben, Five, and Vanya. They changed so much. Luthers shoulders grew more than the rest of his body. Klaus looked like he was drunk and high. Diego was far more muscled than he used to be. And Allison weared far more make-up than she used to wear.

"Where is Vanya?" I asked.

"I don't know, I don't care. It's not like she's accually coming. She didn't like dad anyway." Luther said.

"You should care. She is our sister." I said angrily. Vanya was also my best friend. Since we both didn't had any power he had to support each other. We were both treated like shit by our father, but we had each other.

"In here." Vanya said. "Vanya! I've missed you. How are you." I hugged her.

We walked outside to honor him. It rained pretty hard. I know it sound extremely cliché. Luther grabbed the urn and opened it. The ashes fell on the ground.

"Does anyone wants to say something?" Pogo asked.

We all stayed quiet. He wasn't very popular and I think the only reason why we are here is because we're not monsters like him.

"He was a monster." Diego said. Either they agreed or they stayed silent. No one disagreed. Neither did I, but I didn't confirm it either.

Diego and Luther started to fight.

"Stop it!" Vanya yelled, but they didn't listen.

They broke Bens statue. After they finaly stopped fighting, they went inside. I silently followed.

Some sort of phenomenon appeared outside. We ran to it.

"What the hell is that?" Diego asked. "I have no idea." I answered.

"Step aside!" Klaus yelled. He trew a fire extinguisher at it. I chuckled. Like that's going to work.

Something or rather said soneone fell on the ground. "Am I the only one who see little Five?" Klaus asked.

"Five?" I asked. I raised an eyebrow. He disapeared years ago.

"Yeah it's me." We took him inside.

After we talked a little bit, we went to bed. My bedroom was next to Klaus his bedroom. I closed my eyes and fell a sleep.

<<<(Klaus's P.O.V.)>>>

I layed awake in my bedroom. The drugs started to work out. I sighed and closed my eyes again. I just couldn't sleep. But I was so sleepy. I played relaxing music on the background. I slowly felt my self get drownsey and slipping away. Finaly some peace.

Suddenly I woke up from loud screams. I shot up. The sounds came from the room bext to me. It's Y/n's room. I need to go see if she's ok. I got up and walked to her room.

She was still screaming. I quickly woke her up. "What happened? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Klaus." She took a moment to catch her breath

"Can you see demons?" She asked me. I frowned. Why would she suddenly ask that.

"I guess you could call them that, but no." I said. "AHH!" She screamed.

"Who are you?" She appeared to be talking to thin air, but I knew what was going on.

She looked at me dead in the eye and said:

"I'm half demon." I looked at her shocked.

"What do you mean?" Her voice changed backe to normal.

"I don't know." She cried. "It scares me Klaus. Please don't leave."

"Never." I vowed.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

I know it's been like forever since I updated. Mainly because I had issues with the previous chapter. That's also why I decided not to write it. It was too complicated. I'm sorry dolanspotatowife.

I'll try to keep updating, but I can't promise anything.

Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤