Klaus: I'm addicted to you

A/N 1: In this imagine they don't know yet that Vanya has powers too.)

A/N 2: This is requested by ssstorycat

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it.

______

Name of OC: Annalie Starling
Nickname: Anna, Allie, Nala, Nallie
Superhero name: Mystery Star
Power: She can think of what she wants and it appears
Age: 23
Looks: Blonde hair that goes down to her feet, she usually puts it up in a ponytail, purple eyes, hourglass figure, she has fangs, and cute freckles
Personality: sassy, adorable, oblivious sometimes, but has a soft spot for some people
Friends: Vanya, Klaus, Five and Diego
Enemies: The rest of the siblings
Character: Klaus
Description: Annalie was sitting on the bench, when she looked up and saw Klaus who just got back from the war. He looked stressed and he threw the case and it blew up. He looked over at Annalie and was scared it hurt her but she was fine because a steal wall appeared. Klaus found out she has powers and he took her to the academy. She met all the siblings and she found out Klaus has a drug problem and helps Klaus

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Annalie's P.O.V)>>>

I was sitting on a bench. I thought about life. I always knew I was special, however I never got the chance to show someone that. Because if I did someone would get hurt or they would be afraid of me. Just like my parents were. They left me the moment they figured out I had special powers.

I sighed. Just as I was about to get up a man appeared out of nowhere. He looked confused and stressed.

I stood up to help him. Than he trew his briefcase on the ground so hard that it smashed into pieces.

Lucky for me I managed to think of a steal wall what would stop the blast.

The man came running to me. "Oh my god. Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded. I aspected him to go ask questions about the wall what came out of nowhere. But he didn't. Instead he said: "B-b-but... You're one of us."

He looked happy and confused. So was I. "What do you mean, one of us? There are more with superpower?" I asked confused.

He nodded heavily. "Yes, yes. There are six of us, well five because Ben is dead."

"We are called The Umbrella Academy. You should come with me. I know that the others would love to meet you." The strange man suggested.

I thought about it. I never had a real family, at least not one who care for me. The only one who ever cared for me was my little sister. She died in a car accident. It kinda makes me sad thinking about it. She always believed in me. She was the only person who didn't thought I was a freak.

I guess if I have a chance to get someone like her again I should take it. So I nodded my head and said yes. I liked the idea of having others who are like me.

"What's your power?" I asked as we walked to the umbrella academy.

"Oh, I can see and speak to the dead." Klaus said like it was nothing.

I was amazed. "See and speak with the dead that's amazing." I thought about my dead sister.

Now I might get to talk to her again. Al though it has to go through Klaus, but still communication is communication.