Five: Don't speak... (Part 5)

A/N 1: I've read the comments of the "A/N: Part 5 of 'Five: Don't speak...'". Most people wanted 3 or 4. So I decided that I'll do an combination of both. I'm sorry if you voted for an other number.

A/N 2: This is requested by fanfictionreaper_1
aidanslastbraincell

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

~~~Previously~~~

"Do you Y/n L/n, take Five Hargreeves as your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death torns you apart?"

"I-I..." I stuttered a little bit.

This is a big decision. Do I really want to take the Hargreeves family name forever. Do I want to spend the rest of my life with this man or rather said boy. Five frowned and looked hurt.

"I..."

<<<(Y/N P.O.V)>>>

"I-I.." I stuttered.

I really didn't knew what to say. I looked around the room. Everyone looked worried. I looked at Five. He was smiling sadly. He was pleading me to say something.

"Um miss? Your answer, please?" The priest asked.

I don't know why, but I just couldn't. So I trew the flowers away, and muttered: "I'm sorry."

I ran away. Everyone gasped and glared at me. I didn't looked at Five when I said it. I couldn't face him right now, knowing that I just broke his heart. He probably never wants to see me again. Maybe it's better this way. Five deserve someone better than me, someone who can love him better than I can.

I ran and cried. I had no idea where I ran to. I heard Five yelling my name. I just keeped running. Why does he comes after me? Why doesn't he just move on with someone better. I looked around me. I needed to find a hiding place. I saw a chance and hid inside a tree. Five ran past the tree. I saw that he was crying. I felt so bad, but it was better this way. He couldn't find me, so he went looking somewhere els. I looked around. He was gone. I climbed slowly down the tree.

"That was a close one." I muttered.

"Ha, found you. Did you really thought that you could escape?" A voice said, but it wasn't Fives voice.

I felt a gun pressing against my head. I quickly putted my hands up and turned around. Cha-cha had her gun pointed at me.

"Last time you got away, because of your stupid boyfriend. But not this time, no! You aren't getting way." Cha-cha said.

I flinched when she said boyfriend. I wanted to say that he wasn't my boyfriend, but I had no idea what we where right now so I said nothing.

"What do you want?" I asked scared.

"You know what or rather said who we want." Hazel said.

"Please let me go, he isn't coming you know. We are over. He hates me." I said while I choked on my tears.

"What did you do?" He asked bored. "I ran." I wispered.

Cha-cha laughed. I looked embarrassed. I wanted to say something, but a voice cutted me off.

"Let her go, don't you dare hurt her!" Five yelled angrily.

"I told you he would come." Cha-cha said smirking. I looked suprised and worried.

'Why did he came? Why does he care? Now he's going to get hurt.' I thought nervously.

Cha-cha was distracted, so I took that chance and grabbed her hand. I slammed the gun out her hands. The gun landed on the ground and fired a bullet at me. It hitted me in the shoulder. I growled from the pain. I was distracted. Cha-cha grabbed me by my throat and trowed me against a tree, after that everything went black.

<<<(Fives P.O.V)>>>

"Nooooooo!!!!" I yelled scared.

'My baby...' I thought fearfully. I ran to her. She was still breathing.

'Thank God, she's still alive.' I thought relieved.

I looked angrily at Cha-cha and Hazel. I grabbed the gun from the ground and pointed it at them. I shot them. Sadly I missed. They ran away.

'Cowards!' I thought angrily.

I quickly called 911. They said they where on there way, so I carefully grabbed my love and carried her in bride-style back to the church.

When I entered the church everyone was already gone. I guess nobody wanted to stay if there wasn't a wedding. That's alright. It's only good that they're not here or they would probably panick. I softly laid her down on a table. I stroked her cheek.

"It's going to be ok, my love. I'm here."

She didn't moved or said anything back. Suddenly my sibblings stormed in the room.

"Oh my... What happend?" Allison asked shocked.

"She got shot by Cha-cha and Hazel. They trew her against a tree, that's how she hit her head." I explained.

"We must call the ambulance." Diego said, but before he could I cutted him off.

"I've already done it. They're on there way." I said worried.

I faked an smile. 'Oh Y/n, why did you had to run away? Why couldn't you just said yes?' I thought sadly.

I sighed. I guess it's not so easy as I thought.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
Isn't this exciting. I love these imagines. What will happen next? Shall the ambulance be on time? Shall Y/n die or live.

I can hardly believe this is the fifth part if this imagine. I can almost start to make an accually book of it.😉

Also if you want a part 6, just let me know in the comments.🙃
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤