Klaus: I think we're alone now

A/N 1: This is reqested by zefresioa45

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

A/N 2: I'm so sorry zefresioa45 if this isn't what you wanted. 'Cause this isn't a normal imagine. I just really like the dance scene. If you want a different imagine, please let me know.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(No ones P.O.V)>>>

Y/n can't believe she back in there old house. She was pretty shocked when she heard dad died. He hated them, but he was still her father. She hasn't heard much from the others, the only one she had contact with was her boyfriend Klaus. Although Klaus has been in a rehabilitation clinic to get rid of his drugs addiction. So it has been awhile ago since they saw each other.

They were argueing about how dad died. Luther thinks one of them killed dad. "Why would we kill him?" Y/n asked. "I don't know, maybe because you hate him." Luther shrugged. "Can't you talk to him?" He asked Klaus.

"I can't just call Dad in the afterlife and be like, 'Dad, could you just stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?' It's not like I'm sober." Klaus said sarcastically.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you think one of us killed dad." Allison said. She walked angry away. "Wait guys, I didn't mean to." "If you don't mind I'm going to kill mom." Diego said sarcastically. He left too. Klaus walked to the kitchen with dads urn. Y/n stood up as well and walked away. "Wait Y/n, not you too." "I'm sorry Luther. I'm with Klaus." She walked to the kitchen.

Luther was alone. He walked sadly to his room. All the old memories came back to him. He spotted a record player in the corner. Luther turned his favorite song 'I think we're alone now' on.

Y/n followed Klaus to the kitchen. "What know?" Y/n asked. "I need to sober up." Y/n nodded. "You know Klaus, I really missed you. It's been awhile. How was it in the rehabilitation clinic?" She asked sadly. He smiled. "I'm missed you too darling. And let me tell you, it was horrible in the rehabilitation clinic. The only good thing was the free food." Y/n blushed slightly when Klaus called her darling. Klaus heard music coming from upstairs. "Do you hear the that too?" He asked. Y/n heard Luthers favorite song. "You mean the music?" He nodded. "I hear it too." And they started to dance.

Children behave, that's what they say when we're together
And watch how you play
They don't understand
And so we're

Allison was sitting angrily in her room. Diego was laying on a couch and he trew with his knives in the wall. Vanya was sitting alone on the stairs. Klaus and Y/n were in the kitchen. Klaus layed on the table and Y/n sat on a chair. All they were listening to the music.

Running just as fast as we can, holding on to one another hands
Trying to get away into the night and then you put your arms around me
And we tumble to the ground and then you say

I think we're alone now,
There doesn't seem to be anyone around
I think we're alone now,
The beating of our hearts is the only sound

One by one they started to move on the music. Allison played with her scarf. Luther was dancing in his room. Diego stood up from the couch and played with his knives. Vanya danced weirdly on the music.  Klaus and Y/n danced with dads urn.

Look at the way we gotta hide what we're doin'
'Cause what would they say
If they ever knew
And so we're

Running just as fast as we can, holding on to one another hands
Trying to get away into the night and then you put your arms around me
And we tumble to the ground and then you say

Allison jumped on her bed and danced with her scarf. Luther danced wildly in his room. Diego pretened to catch a fish. Vanya was still dancing weirdly on the stairs. Klaus and Y/n were dancing with each other.

I think we're alone now,
There doesn't seem to be anyone around
I think we're alone now,
The beating of our hearts is the only sound

All of them were dancing. They forgot there problems. The music was all what counted.

<<<(Y/N's P.O.V)>>>

Me and Klaus were dancing. It was so perfect. The music ended. I held on to Klaus like there was no tomorrow. "Um, that was fun." I said awkwardly. I quickly letted go of him. "Agree, we must do that again." He smiled.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤