Klaus x Five: Gay

A/N 1: Warning, this is NOT a X Reader imagine. It's gay love imagine. Do NOT read if you don't like it. Read at own risk!

A/N 2: I know that I told you in the rules chapter, that I don't write guyxguy and girlxgirl imagines. But I guess I'm going to break that rule right now. Which is fine, I mean I wrote girlxgirl in my other book.

A/N 3: This is requested by
1-800-MARS and
kissmegoodbye-

Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. And please keep requesting.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Klaus's P.O.V.)>>>

An other day without Five. It's killing me. He left us almost 17 years ago. I begged him not to, but of course he had to be subborn and do it anyway. It left me torn. I cried myself to sleep every night. I missed him. My fear for the ghosts returned. Only he can make it disapear. I started using drugs and alcohol to make my fear and pain disapear. I'm so afraid that he's dead. And that if I stop using drugs, that I see him. I don't want that, I don't want him dead.

"How are you doing Klaus? Did you just came out of the rehabilitation clinic?" Diego asked.

"I'm doing fine and yes, I did. It's not so bad as people think it is there. You get free food." I faked at smile. He laughed.

We all came toghether to pay our respects to our so called 'father'. We were all here besides Five. He still hasn't returned. What if he started a life in the future, got a married and children. I sighed.

'Why is my life so complicated?' I thought sadly.

"Are you okay?" Diego asked worried.

I always suspected that he had a crush on me, but he never confessed.

"Yeah, just thinking about Five. It's been so long ago."

Diego frowned. "I know, right. I wonder what he's been doing in the future."

I sighed. "I don't know. I miss him."

Diego looked at me with a weird expression on his face. Is that jealously? I shuggered it of me.

I looked around. This place hasn't changed a bit. It reminds me of him.

~~~Flashback~~~

I felt really happy, because I told my family a few weeks ago that I was pansexual and they accepted me the way I was. Even father did, although first he thought that it was weird.

I walked though the hall. I headed to Fives room. Five told me that he wanted to say something to me. I wonder what it is. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't excited. To me honest I had a small crush on him, but he probably only sees me as a friend and as a brother. I knocked on his door.

A small vioce said: "Enter."

I slowly entered the room. Five was crying on his bed.

"Five? Are you alright?"

Stupid question, of course. I mean I could see that he wasn't.

"Four, you came."

(A/N: This is before they gotted names. They don't have them yet.)

I shivered when he said my 'name'. I hated to be called four.

"Of course I did, Five. What's going on? Are you hurt? Who hurt you? Do I have to beat them up? I mean..." I rambled. Five chuckled.

"No, no, I'm not hurt and you're not going to beat anyone up. It's just that..." Five sighed.

"You can tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone." I insured him.

"F-four... I-I'm g-gay." He stuttered.

I looked shocked at him, but I was also happy. Happy that we could be toghether.

"Oh Five, no need to be ashamed. I love you just the same."

After I said I covered my mouth with my hand.

'Did I just said that? Did I just said that?' I wished I just died right there.

"You love me?" He asked hopeful.

I looked ashamed away. "Y-Yeah."

"Let me tell you an other secret."

Five came closer and wispered in my ear: "I love you too."

I smiled brightly and softly kissed him on his lips. Little I knew that a particular number 2 was watching us.

~~~Flashback End~~~

I was interuped out of my thoughts by a large bang. We ran outside. I saw some kind of phenomenon in front of me.

"What the hell is that?" Diego asked.

"I have no idea." Allison answered.

"Step aside!" I yelled.

I ran to the phenomenon and trew a fire extinguisher at it.

"Why did you do that?" Luther asked.

"Do you have a better idea? I asked.

Something or rather said soneone fell on the ground.

"Am I the only one who sees little Five?" Diego asked.

"Five?"

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆
I hope you all liked it.😉
Please comment and vote (if you really liked it), I would love to know what you think of it.😃
Follow me if you want to stay informed about my storys. (check my other storys too) 😂
Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.😘
Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.🙃
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤