Prologue : Dragon Emperor

Long ago when the world itself was in the midst of chaos and destruction. The Devil Dragon Emperor, emissary of the Devil Dragon God led his armies and legions of Devil Dragons to conquer the whole world.

As the whole world was enveloped in the flames of war. The various nations at first took it lightly as they haven't heard of this person called the Devil Dragon Emperor.

They just laughed it off as a deranged lunatic speeding towards their own destruction but reality proved them wrong. The armies under the Emperor swept through the lands and one by one various nations fell.

Seeing this the various nations joined together in an alliance to fight off the invasion, but no matter how they fought it was pointless. Each and every time they were only getting pushed back by them. Their combined forces was no match for the Armies of the Emperor.

When all hope was lost. They appeared, 12 Different individuals who possess the power to rival the Devil Dragon Emperor.

12 Heroes chosen by the 12 other Dragon Gods appeared and lead the alliance to push back the invading forces. They became the hope of humanity and pushed the invading forces all the way to the capital of Devilia, the empire created by the Devil Dragon Emperor.

Through various trials and tribulations they managed to defeat the Devil Dragon Emperor and seal him away never to be heard from again, finally ending the era which would later called the Devil Dragon Era. The 12 Heroes later became known as the 12 Dragon Emperors of Salvation and each of them created their own nations and organizations and helped the world to restore and rebuild what was lost during the great war. This period was later called the Restoration Era by many historians.

During the end of the Restoration Era, the 12 Dragon Emperors slowly faded out from the world and each of them disappeared never to be seen from again.

Many historians tried to find traces of the Emperors but they never did find out where they went to. Some deduced that they may have went to seclusion and later died from illness or old age, others thought that they may have found something during their fight with the Devil Dragon Emperor.

So they retraced the journey of the Heroes of Salvation hoping to find a clue but they found out about something that shook their minds.

As they looked at the clues they found out about a possible 13th Dragon Emperor that wasnt among the 12 nor was it the Devil Dragon Emperor. They found numerous traces of him during the various adventures of the Heroes but strangely enough they couldn't enough evidence to support their claim. So this was treated as a myth and was passed down eventually being forgotten in the annals of history only written down in some historical research documents but never proven to be real.

Unknown to them, what they treated as fiction was real. The 13th brethren of the Dragon Emperor existed, while his legend was not passed down, he still exists in various ancient texts that tell of his story. Leading to various rumors and becoming a topic of discussion among historians.

His tales tell of the most mysterious Dragon Emperor among them, unlike the other 12 he had few followers. He was considered as the most powerful among the Dragon Emperors according to them but this was never proven.

Some say he was capable of distorting space itself....

Some say his power is enough to move planets....

Some say he was capable of moving the world itself...

but whether its truth or fiction, he was the Planar Dragon Emperor...

_____________________________________

Published : March 3, 2019 (03/03/19)
EDITED : July 18, 2019 (07/18/19)