Chapter 19 : The Masked Silver, Soren

After leaving the town Sora was now heading back towards Valefar Village. Same as when he was going towards the city he also traveled in the air as he flies towards the village.

To make sure no one sees him. He walked some distance away from the city and made sure no one was around and casted magic to hide himself and took to the skies.

As he was flying in the sky he sensed a strong aura from the distance. The auras consists of 5 people, one of them reaching Hero Class in strength. This person has a strange aura that resembles that of dragons but still different from them. There was also the fact that the dragon race wouldn't appear easily and have been in seclusion for many years now.

The other four on the other hand had a familiar aura. It was the aura that was unique to the demon race and based on this power it is on the same level as the Demon Duke he fought months ago.

"Should I...?" Sora whispered to himself wondering if he should take a look.

[What do you plan to do?] Asked Ciel towards Sora.

After thinking about it for a while he decided to take a look at the situation.

"I'm thinking of going and taking a look. Demons of these level shouldn't come out easily especially in the territory of Humans."

Strong Demons like these Demon Dukes wouldn't easily appear due to the presense of the Demon Hunter Association in the continent. So Sora was curious to who they were hunting to put together such a formidable team.

[If they are putting this much effort it should be important.]

"Agreed. I should hide my identity, lest it becomes troublesome." Said Sora. Based on the situatiom for the demon race it should be important so he can't guarantee that there won't be others watching this. More so based on the fact that others can also sense it if they were near the level of heroes like Sora.

Sora then manifested a silver mask on his face to hide for precaution as It would be troublesome if someone finds out his identity.

"This should do it."

Unlike before when he fought the demon duke, they weren't inside a barrier so someone may see him should he interfere with this situation.

With those thoughts in mind Sora flew towards the direction of the fight.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

A distance away from Sora 5 people were flying in the air. All of them were excluding a strong aura. They were a couple of distances from each other with four a few distances from the girl in front of them.

"Give it up Shiviana you won't be able to escape from the four of us." Said one of the demon dukes.

Hearing this the girl, Shiviana narrowed her eyes as she brandished the halberd in her hands.

A draconic aura was being excluded by her in contrast to the demonic aura the Demon Dukes were excluding. The aura also excludes a strong presense of combat and conflict.

The moment Shiviana went into a stance with her halberd. The pressure she excluded was felt by the four demon dukes and they felt threathened by her.

The 5 of them stared at each other for a while. It was this moment that one of the demon dukes finally lost his patience and brandished an attack with his demonic sword.

Cladding his sword the Demon Duke clad his sword with magic power and sent an attack towards Shiviana.

"[Devil Slash]"

In response Shiviana brandished her halberd and countered an attack of her own.

"[Mysteries of War, Form Breaker!]

As the Demon Duke got hit with Shiviana's spear he was sent flying backwards and fly a distance away from Shiviana. His body was riddled with would that are being healed by his natural regenerative abilities.

Form Breaker is a technique that targets the weakness of the opponents and breaks their techniques. It targets the weakest point of their opponents and adding destructive attacks towards them.

"Get her!"

The other demon dukes seeing their fellow Demon Duke sent flying joined the fray and used their own techniques towards Shiviana.

"[Chaos Strike]"

"[Devil Pierce]"

"[Demon Hunt]"

Seeing the three attacks coming at her. Shiviana quickly raised her halberd in an attempt to defend against her seeing as she cant dodge them.

"[Mysteries of War, War Dragon's Aegis]"

Shiviana's crimson magic power bursts from within her body and formed a barrier infront of her blocking the incoming attacks.

When the attacks hit her barrier. Shiviana felt heavy and spit out blood as she was pushed back away from them.

Seeing the pale Shiviana the three demon dukes along with the other demon duke unknown to when he entered the fray and charged towards Shiviana.

Seeing the incoming demon dukes Shiviana gritted her teeth and prepared to face them. She knew that she is in a disadvantage and was looking for a way out throughout the fight.

She could beat the demon dukes if there were only 2 and match them or atleast escape if there are 3 of them but 4 of them together puts alot of pressure towards her and the longer the fight the more she falls into a disadvantage due to her wounds.

It was at this moment that a flying slash came flying between the two sides and stopped the four demon dukes from attacking Shiviana.

"Aren't you four a bit too much? Bullying a little girl with four of you is too much."

A masked cloaked person said as he appeared and interrupted the fight between the two sides.

"Who are you?" Seeing the appearance of this masked person one of the demon dukes asked warrily.

"Lets see... just call me The Masked Silver, Soren." The masked person said towards the demon duke.

"This sir I ask that you not interfere with our business lest you offend someone you shouldnt have." Said another demon duke politely while hiding a threat between his words.

They didnt want this person interfering with their business and they are also slightly annoyed as this person interfered, but they didnt want to offend him at this moment as they caught a glimpse of his power from the attack Soren did.

But towards their threats, Soren smiled under his masked and said towards the demon dukes.

"But what if I want to?" Said Soren in a mocking tone.

Hearing this the four demon dukes narrowed their eyes and released their magic powers.

"Then I'm afraid you would have to face the consequences."