Chapter 25 : Reminisce

Several days have passed and it is finally time for Sora and the others to leave for Illustrious Academy. Seeing as they had the same destination Sora and Shiviana decided to travel along with Alicia.

Sora and the other two have already prepared the things needed for their and are currently eating dinner with Alistaria. They plan tomorrow morning so this would be their last dinner in this mansion before they leave tomorrow.

"How time flies, Alicia is leaving once more." Said Alistaria with a sad tone.

"Grandmother..." Towards this, Alicia was helpless as she couldn't really do anything about it.

"Its fine, I know that you will one day need to leave." Alistaria then turned to Sora and Shiviana, "I entrust her to the two of you."

"You can leave it to us." Said Sora as both him and Shiviana nodded.

The four ate their dinner harmoniously and went to bed. Shiviana and Alicia were sharing a room due to their request as they really like to hangout together.

Sora then went back to hid own room and arranged his luggage and checked it to see if he missed anything before going to bed.

As he lay down on the bed with his eyes close. After a few minutes Sora finally slept.

*********Dream*********

The sounds of swords could be heard clashing in the distance. Numerous devils were attacking in waves. Defending against their invasion were several remarkable individuals. Among them was Sora, the Planar Dragon Emperor.

"[Reality Slash]" Sora brandished his sword and cut another Devil in his path. He then turned to his comrades, "We need to end this soon or else this could be bad."

"We need to retreat. We wont be able to defeat all of them. They will eventually exhaust us." Said Freyja, the Samasara Dragon Emperor.

"I agree no matter how powerful we are we are no match for an army." Said Renya the War Dragon Emperor agreeing with his comrades.

"Incoming nuke class spells!" Said Skye the Sky Dragon Emperor warning her comrades.

"[Holy Sanctuary]" The Holy Dragon Emperor then erected a shield to defend against the incoming magic.

It was at this moment that a Devil sneaked during the chaos and striked towards Sora. As Sora was slightly fatigue his reaction time was not in peak condition, making this opening possible.

"Sora look out!" Someone cried out in an attempt to warn him.

"[Heavenly Saint Arts : Sacred Shield!]" It was at this moment that one of Sora's comrades covered him with a defense spell.

"[Lunar blade phase, Crescent Moon]"
Sora then brandished his sword and slashed the Devil in two.

After killing the devil, Sora then looked towards the person who covered his back.

"Thanks Leticia." Sora then expressed his gratitude with a smile.

"I always have your back." Replied Leticia.

The battle continued for a while before their group finally before the group successfully retreated. Currently they are camping in Abyssal Forest. One of the most dangerous areas in the world. By staying here they were able to hide from their pursuers.

"Here have some." Said Leticia as she sat down beside Sora who was sitting near the tents looking at the sky.

"Thanks." Replied Sora before taking the roasted meat from Leticia. He then returned his gaze towards the sky and said, "Hey do you think we would be victorious in the final battle? Im sure our opponent is stronger than this army...but we already have to retreat."

"Theres no use worrying. We can only take our steps little by little but we will eventually reach that stage to fight against the Devil Dragon Emperor." (Leticia)

"I guess your right. There is no use worrying about this. We can only take it one step at a time." (Sora)

*********Dream End*********

The morning light shines through the window towards Sora's face. Eventually waking him up.

"What a nostalgic dream." Muttered Sora as he thought back on his dream.

"Its been a while since I dreamt of the old days."

He then looked towards his pendant, Ciel.

"I guess he is still sleeping." Sora thought to himself

Sora then proceeded to leave his room and headed to the training grounds behind the mansion.

He then summoned [Sirius] and proceeded to swing it doing all sorts of Sword techniques. This was something Sora often does in his routine everyday.

It is still pretty early and Sora didnt want to go to bed again so he ended up spending his morning swinging his sword before finally being called to the dinning room by a maid.

After being called Sora then headed to the dinning room where he saw Shiviana and Alicia in their respective seats along with Alistaria who was sitting at the sit in the top of the table. The master seat often the place where the family head or leader would sit.

"Morning everyone." Upon entering Sora greeted everyone.

"Good morning."

"Morning Big brother!"

"Good Morning!"

After taking his seat the maid then brought the various food and the four of them started to eat.

"All of you be careful in Illustrious City. I heard that some incidents involving a serial killer has been going around lately." Said Alistaria with seriousness on her tone.

Hearing this perked Sora's interest.

"Serial Killer? Can you tell me more?" Asked Sora.

"In the city there has been multiple reports of an unidentified person dressed in all black murdering several people. Interestingly enough all his targets were students of Illustious Academy. Which really scared the students. He was said to wield two shortswords and presumed to specialize in assassination and agility. Due to his nature of doing things he was called by the people in the city as [Traceless Shadow]." (Alistaria)

"What was the academy's stance about it?" (Sora)

"The academy announced that they are investigating and will get to the bottom of it. They have adviced the students to be careful in going into less populared areas such as alleys and such. They also put a curfew banning the students from leaving the dorms at 6pm." (Alistaria)

"Thanks for the information." (Sora)

"Just be careful there." Said Alistaria reminding them once more.

In response the three nodded their heads.