Chapter 15 : Date

After waking up Sora started preparing himself for the date with his younger sister. He was also planning to buy some things he would needs in his journey to Academy City in a few days during his date with Celeste.

After dressing up Sora proceeded to go to the residence that Celeste owns in this city.

He recalled the paths towards the house from his memory from back then that he and Celeste bought.

Sora then navigates through the busy streets of the city. He saw many stalls in the streets where merchants sell and customers here to shop for daily necessities.

Sora eventually reached the residence of Celeste.

In front of Sora was a huge mansion comparable to those of nobility. Arriving infront of the gates were two guards who held their spears in a X like shape infront of the gate.

The guards then proceeded to ask him of his purpose.

"Halt! Sir may we ask your purpose here?"

"Im here for Celeste tell her that Sora has come."

Hearing Sora call Celeste without any honorifics. The other guard was enraged as he saw that act as disrespectful.

"You dare to disrespect Lady Astraea!?"

Seeing the guard suddenly enraged. Sora was bewildered.

Unknown to Sora, his sister was really respected by everyone in this city even by the City Lord. His sister's influence in this city rivals or exceeds even the city lord.

As such many people would always treat her with respect. Of course Sora was oblivious to this and just called Celeste as usual. Unlike others who usually call her Lady Astraea or Guild Master.

Seeing his partner's enragement the other guard attempted to stop him. He knew that his partner really respects the guildmaster almost to the level of worshipping. But before he could stop him, he heard a voice.

"Whats with all this noise?"

Standing there was Celeste dressed in a cute jade dress. On her head was her usual witch hat.

Seeing the guild master come out of her mansion. The two guards bowed down. Celeste was gonna ask the two guards of the situation but that left her mind seeing Sora stand there.

"Big Brother!" Yelled Celeste as she jumps into Sora's arms.

Hearing her call Sora "Big Brother" the two guards were stunned. They didnt know that the guild master had a brother. Based on what they know the guild master didnt have any relatives since Witches tend to not any relatives who are alive due to their lifespans which is none existant.

"Hey, Good morning." Said Sora with a gentle smile as he also hugs Celeste as both of them ignores the two dumbstruck guards.

At first Celeste was planning to go to Sora's inn herself to surprise him so she woke up early and prepared but it seems like Sora beat her to it.

The guard who yelled at Sora was suddenly shaking remembering his disrespect to the GuildMaster's brother.

"Shall we go?" (Sora)

But before he could apologise he saw the two of them leave and forgot about them. Leaving him not knowing to do. His partner seeing his troubled expression just patted him and said his condolences.

"Bro. I think you just dodged an arrow(bullet) there..."

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

After leaving the mansion, Sora and Celeste then headed towards a restaurant to eat breakfast as they havent eaten yet.

Currently the two of them were sitting in the table waiting for the food. They were at a VIP Room as unlike Sora, Celeste was pretty famous especially in this city where she is a guild master.

Well its to be expected of a hero of the 10th Great Calamity. Who repelled an army of the demon race alone to protect the people.

When the two of them first entered the restaurant they attracted a lot of a attention due to them recognizing Celeste.

Many of them tried to approach but Sora released some of his aura that put pressure on them and made them slightly afraid to come closer. Seeing this Celeste gave a wry smile as she reminisce of the old days when Sora used to do this to repel some people who wanted to get close to Celeste with some motives.

After releasing some slight pressure towards them, Sora nonchalantly approached the counter and they were directed to the VIP Room that Celeste reserved yesterday.

The room they were directed at are for those of the highest class in the city. It mostly isnt used as only those who were at the status of the city lord can use it. Of course Celeste herself who had the position of Guildmaster and rivals the influence of the City Lord can use it.

Well even without those things she could still use it with her status as a hero.

The room is extremely luxurious with several expensive materials used to design the place. Using expensive materials from various valuable gems and metals and materials from high ranking monsters.

The two chatted for a while as they waited for their food to arrive. Unlike yesterday this time they were talking about what Celeste did during their time separated these past years. Since although they talked about Sora's experiences yesterday they didnt have a chance to talk about Celeste's experiences.

Compared to what Sora experienced Celeste's experiences was just everyday life. As not much interesting happened to Celeste since she was busy with her position as Guild master.

Well most of their conversatiom were Celeste complaining about how Claire her secretary nags her.

"Excuse me, Lady Astraea and Sir. May I come in. I have brought the food." (Waitress)

As the two were talking they heard a knock on the door. It was the waitress who is bringing the food that they ordered.

Sora glances at Celeste indicating her to answer.

"Come in." (Celeste)

The waitress then came in and brought the food to the table. Behind her was another waitress who helped brought food.

As the two was placing the food. They were stealing glances at Sora. Wondering who he was, they were wondering if he was Celeste's lover as Witches tend to not have relatives due to their long lifespan, they out live their relatives. Well some of them have contact with the grandchildren or descendants of their family but thats a minority. And it was widely known that Celeste doesnt have parents in this world left.

As to why they thought he was her lover. Celeste tends to be decisive with her relationships. She doesn't entertain those who seek her or court her for her looks and status. She always maintains a business attitude to those that she does not consider as friends. And her friends are mostly female, she rarely interacts with males besides business talks.

So they know she wont go eat out with just anyone besides her friends.

The two waitresses then left the two of them who proceeded to eat their food while conversing.

As they were eating and conversing they heard a knock on the door a few moments later.

"Celeste Its me I heard that you were here." A girl came in. She was wearing the uniform of the restaurant but it was slightly different. She had blonde hair and those pointy ears were really noticeable.

"Nnh?" The girl seeing Sora there sitting with Celeste was bewildered.